Everybody knows that if you want to build a strong and slim body you should exercise regularly but not everyone has enough motivation to stick to a regimen. People try different training programs and challenges but none of them fit their needs.
Have you ever heard about Tibetan exercises? Tibetans have created moves which they call “rites” and now these moves are gaining worldwide popularity. Do you want to try this unusual workout?
These exercises are very beneficial to your body as they slow down the aging process, boost your immune system, tone your body and make you feel focused and energetic. All you need to do is to perform these rites every morning. These exercises will make you look younger!
1. Standing Forward Bend
– From a standing position, the body is folded over at the crease of the hip with the spine long. The neck is relaxed and the crown of the head is towards the earth. The feet are rooted into the earth with the toes actively lifted.
– The spine is straight. The ribcage is lifted. The chest and the thighs are connected. The sacrum lifts up toward the sky in dog tilt.
– The fingertips are resting on the earth next to the toes. The gaze is down or slightly forward.
2. Spinal Twist
– From supine position, bent one knee and cross it outside of the opposite foot. Use the hand to put slight pressure on the bent knee to push down towards the floor.
– Keep both shoulders squared and rooted to the floor.
– Extend the opposite hand and gaze towards the hand.
– For a deeper stretch, start to straighten the bent knee.
– From a supine position, on your back, the hips are pressed up with the heels of the feet rooted into the earth close to the sits bones.
– The toes are actively lifted and the pelvis tucked.
The thighs are parallel to the earth and the fingers are interlaced under the body with the ribcage lifted and the heart open.
– The back of the neck rests on the earth.
– The gaze is to the sky.
To continue, See the next page