1 box brownie mixed and baked according to directions
1 1/2 c crushed vanilla wafer (about 45 cookies)
6 Tbsp powdered sugar
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 stick butter melted
4 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
1 c sugar
chocolate sundae syrup in a bottle…or any kind
1 tsp pure vanilla
1. Make brownies and allow to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Mix crust ingredients, spray pan with cooking spray. Press mixture into a 9 inch springform pan. Bake 8 min and allow to cool slightly.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Gradually add eggs one at a time. Pour batter into crust.
4. Cube up about half the pan of brownies. Sprinkle the pieces into the batter and push them down. Drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top and with a butter knife swirl gently to give it the marble effect.
5. Bake 50-55 min.
6. Loosen from pan after cooled. Cover and refrigerate. Better served cold.
To continue, See the next page