Lemon juice not only contains an enormous amount of vitamin C, but it is also a good source of vitamin B, potassium, iron, volatile oils, and many other healthy ingredients. Moreover, it also has powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties, which can be very helpful in improving your overall health. Regular consumption of lemon juice will boost your immune system, reduce cravings for unhealthy foods, stimulate weight loss, improve digestion, and can help you balance your pH levels. For all these reasons, drinking a glass of lemon water each morning is probably one of the healthiest habits we can imagine.
Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water:
1. Acne Treatment – Lemon water can help treat acne and prevent their further occurrence. All you need to do is to rub a squeezed lemon juice on your face.
2. Prevents Kidney Stones – As we mentioned above, lemons are a good source of potassium. This essential mineral increases the citrate levels in urine, which will help reduce the oxalate levels in the body (one of the biggest causes for the formation of kidney stones)
3. Boosts The Immune System – Lemon water improves the functions of the lymphatic system, which helps the immune system to detect and destroy pathogens.
4. Suppresses appetite And Promotes Weight Loss – The high amount of vitamin C in lemons helps regulate blood sugar levels. This citrus fruit is also full of pectin, a fiber that can help control hunger. Moreover, lemon juice also improves digestion by stimulating the production of bile, which is used by the body to break down food.
5. Abdominal Pain – Always drink lemon a glass of lemon water when you feel abdominal pain to ease your condition.
6. Cold And Flu – The strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties can help reduce the symptoms of flu and cold.
To continue, See the next page