1 lb ground beef or turkey, browned, seasoned & drained
2-3 c of canned (drained) or frozen vegetable of choice: green beans, corn, peas or mixed vegetables (optional)
3 lb frozen tater tots
1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 c milk
8-12 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Spread meat into a 13×9 greased casserole dish.
2. At this point you can add a layer of your optional vegetable of choice.
3. Cover with tater tots.
4. Combine the soups & milk.
5. Pour evenly over the tater tots.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 350′. Add the cheese & bake for 10-15 more minutes.
To continue, See the next page