If you’re looking for quick, easy and delicious party food, you can’t go wrong with these three-ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites! With only three ingredients and minimal prep time, they’ll be ready in no time — sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy appetizer that is sure to please, look no further than these crescent sausage bites! Made with just a few ingredients and ready in minutes, these bite-sized snacks are perfect for your next party or gathering.
1. This recipe is easy and only requires a few ingredients.
2. It’s a great appetizer for parties or game day.
3. The crescent sausage bites are always a hit with my family and friends.
If you’re looking for an easy, appetizing dish to bring to your next party, look no further than these crescent sausage bites! Made with just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, they’re sure to be a hit with your guests. Simply preheat your oven and roll out some refrigerated crescent dough. Then, top with a combination of cooked sausage, shredded cheese, and your favorite seasonings. Bake until golden brown and serve hot!
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F before beginning this recipe.
2. If you want your crescent sausage bites to be extra crispy, cook them on a wire rack inside of your baking sheet.
3. For evenly-sized crescent sausage bites, use a biscuit cutter or small glass to press down the dough around each piece of sausage.
4. To add some extra flavor to your crescent sausage bites, try brushing them with a little bit of melted butter before baking.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These crescent sausage bites are the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering! They’re easy to make, and they’re always a hit with both kids and adults alike. Plus, they’re pretty darn tasty too!
3-ingredient crescent sausage bites
- 1 lb. Hot sausage pork, turkey
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent roll
- Dash salt & ground black pepper
- Brown the sausage in a sautepan. Drain. Season with salt and pepper. Blend in the cream cheese until it is melted.
- Place one package of crescent roll on a baking tray. Gently press the seams to seal them with your fingers. Spread the sausage mixture evenly on the crescent roll dough, leaving a border of about 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Place the rest of the crescent rolls on top of your sausage mixture. To seal, press the edges together. Press the seams together gently.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375°F or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Divide into small pieces and serve.