Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together? If you’re looking for an indulgent way to satisfy your sweet tooth, try baking this decadent chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Not only is this moist and delicious recipe easy to make, but it’s sure to be a hit with family and friends alike.
There’s nothing quite like a rich, chocolate cake with creamy peanut butter frosting. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion – from birthdays to anniversaries, or just because. And while it may seem like an indulgence, this cake is actually surprisingly easy to make. So, whether you’re a baking novice or a seasoned pro, you can whip up this decadent delight in no time.
This cake is sinfully delicious, and it’s perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. The chocolate cake is moist and rich, while the peanut butter frosting is creamy and decadent. It’s a heavenly combination that will have you coming back for more.
If you’re looking for an indulgent treat, this chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting is definitely worth trying. It’s sure to satisfy your sweet cravings, and it might just become your new favorite dessert. So go ahead and give it a try – you won’t be disappointed!
1. Start by making the cake batter according to the recipe. Then, in a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar for the frosting.
2. To get that perfect chocolate-peanut butter flavor, be sure to use a good quality chocolate for the cake and frosting. We recommend using a dark chocolate with at least 60% cacao content.
3. For an extra special touch, top the cake with chopped peanuts or peanut butter cups before serving.
4. This cake is best served at room temperature. If you need to speed up the process, simply place it in a warm oven (about 200 degrees Fahrenheit) for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Conclusion & Recipe:
There are few things more decadent than a rich chocolate cake with creamy peanut butter frosting. This cake is perfect for any special occasion, or simply when you’re in the mood for something truly indulgent. The best part is that it’s surprisingly easy to make, so you can enjoy this delicious treat without spending hours in the kitchen.
Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsps vanilla
- In a pinch 1 cup of instant coffee brewed coffee will suffice
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 TBLS milk or as required
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F Butter the sides and bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the eggs until they become bright yellow and slightly thick. Mix the oil, vanilla, and coffee into the eggs. Mix in the flour, alternately with the buttermilk. Continue to mix until the flour is fully incorporated. Begin with the flour, followed by buttermilk, flour, buttermilk, and finally, flour.
- Place the batter in the prepared baking dish. To eliminate air bubbles, I hold the pan a few inches above the counter. Bake for one hour at 300°F. Use a toothpick to test for doneness.
- Mix the peanut butter and butter in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat it. Gradually add the sugar. Once the frosting starts to thicken, slowly incorporate the milk. It should be beat for at least three minutes to make it fluffy and good. Frost the cake once it has cooled completely.