Are you tired of the same old breakfast routine? Look no further than this mouthwatering Apple Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Casserole recipe! Imagine warm, gooey cinnamon buns combined with sweet chunks of apple and baked to perfection in a delicious casserole. This dish is perfect for brunch or a cozy weekend morning at home. Get ready to impress your taste buds and your guests with this easy-to-make and irresistible dish!
This Apple Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Casserole is the perfect way to start your day! It’s packed with all of your favorite breakfast flavors, and it’s so easy to make. Just mix everything together and bake! This casserole is sure to become a family favorite.
This casserole is the perfect breakfast for Fall. It has all of the flavors of an apple cinnamon bun, but it’s much easier to make. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any apples that you have that are starting to go bad. This casserole is also super versatile. You can add other fruits, like blueberries or raspberries, to the mix. Or, if you’re not a fan of apples, you can easily substitute them for another fruit.
-When cutting the apples, make sure to cut them into small pieces so they cook evenly.
-If you want a little extra sweetness, you can drizzle some honey over the top of the casserole before baking.
-To get that nice cinnamon bun flavor, be generous with the cinnamon in both the apple mixture and the streusel topping.
Conclusion & Recipe:
To conclude, this dish is easy to make and can easily be tailored to your liking. The apple cinnamon bun breakfast casserole is perfect for those mornings when you want something comforting and satisfying, but don’t have a lot of time to prepare.
Apple Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Casserole
- Cooking spray
- 1 container Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can (540mL/20oz apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Salt - pinch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350F Spray a 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Make small pieces of cinnamon rolls and place them on the bottom layer of your casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the apple pie filling over the cinnamon rolls.
- Mix together the milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Spread the apple pie filling on top.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the topping over the egg mixture. Cover.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Cover and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the egg mixture is set. Serve immediately. Serve with vanilla glaze.
- In a bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth. To achieve the desired consistency, add more milk/sugar.