This is the perfect dish for a casual Sunday dinner with friends and family. With this go-to recipe, you’ll have a whole meal of deliciousness that’s ready in just 25 minutes.
A bacon cheeseburger grilled cheese casserole is the perfect dish for when you’re craving something hearty and cheesy. This casserole is packed with all of your favorite burger ingredients, like beef, bacon, and cheese, plus it’s got a crispy, buttery crust that’ll make you swoon. Serve this casserole with a side of pickles and fries for the ultimate meal.
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches and bacon cheeseburgers, then you’ll go crazy for this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole Recipe! This easy to make casserole combines all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger into one delicious, cheesy dish. The best part is that it can be made ahead of time and baked when you’re ready to eat. So if you’re looking for an amazing recipe to try, give this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole Recipe a try!
This casserole is packed with all of your favorite flavors – bacon, cheese, and beef! It’s the perfect dish to make for a crowd, and it’s sure to be a hit with everyone. Here are some pro tips to make this dish even better:
1. Use high-quality bacon for the best flavor.
2. Be sure to cook the bacon until it’s crisp. No one wants soggy bacon in their casserole!
3. Use a good quality cheese for the best flavor and melting properties.
4. If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked ground beef instead of cooking it from scratch. Just be sure to drain any excess grease before adding it to the casserole.
5. This casserole can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat. Just be sure to cover it tightly so that the cheese doesn’t dry out.
This dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family! The casserole can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat. I like to serve it with a side of roasted potatoes or a simple salad.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you love bacon cheeseburgers, then this casserole is for you! It’s packed with all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger, but in casserole form. And it’s easy to make too – just mix everything together and bake!
So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to get your bacon cheeseburger fix, give this casserole a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground meat
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 12 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 4 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella mix
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place ground beef in large frying pan on medium heat. Add butter or margarine to taste.
- When the beef is still hot, break it up.
- After the ground beef is done, drain any excess grease from the saucepan.
- Mix the chopped onions and ground beef in a pan. Stir until well.
- Continue to cook for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat. Once the pan is cool, add the bacon bits, mayo or ketchup mustard, salt, pepper, onion powder, and mustard. Stir well.
- Spread 6 slices of bread on 1/4 cup of margarine. Then, cut them in half.
- Spread the margarine side down on the bread in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese on top.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 cups cheese over the meat.
- Spread 6 slices of bread on 1/4 cup of margarine. Cut them in half.
- Spread the margarine-side down on the bread and place it on top.
- Bake the dish in the oven for 20-24 minutes. 20-24 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!