Who doesn’t love a good bacon cheeseburger? Now imagine all that deliciousness sandwiched between two slices of buttery grilled cheese and baked together into one amazing casserole! If you’re looking for a family-friendly dinner recipe that everyone will enjoy, this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is the perfect solution!
If you love bacon cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches, then you’re going to love this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole! It’s an easy, one-dish meal that’s packed with flavor. The casserole is made with ground beef, bacon, cheese, and a few simple seasonings. It’s then topped with a crispy garlic breadcrumb topping. This casserole is sure to become a family favorite!
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe. For one, it’s a fun and unique twist on a classic grilled cheese sandwich. Secondly, the casserole is packed with flavor, thanks to the addition of bacon and cheeseburger toppings. And lastly, it’s easy to make and sure to please a crowd. So go ahead and give it a try – you won’t be disappointed!
This Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is the perfect comfort food for a chilly night! It’s easy to make, and can be made ahead of time so all you have to do is pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat. The best part? It’s full of all your favorite flavors – bacon, cheese, and beef!
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to feed a crowd, this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is perfect! It’s packed with all the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger, but in an easy-to-eat casserole form. Plus, it can be made ahead of time so all you have to do is heat it up when you’re ready to eat.
Whether you’re feeding a family or just looking for a cozy comfort food meal for yourself, this Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole will hit the spot!
1. Make sure the bacon is cooked before adding it to the casserole. Otherwise, it will not be as crispy.
2. If you want a really cheesy casserole, use two types of cheese. One that melts well and one that has a strong flavor.
3. Be careful not to overcook the casserole. The cheese should be melted and bubbly, but not burnt.
4. Serve the casserole with a side of ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This dish is sure to be a hit at your next potluck or family gathering! The best part about it is that it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to serve. So, go ahead and give it a try – your friends and family will thank you for it!
Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 12 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 4 cups cheddar and shredded mozzarella blend
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large skillet, heat the ground beef with butter or margarine on medium-high heat.
- While the meat is cooking, crumble it.
- Drain any grease remaining in the pan after the ground beef has been cooked.
- Stir well.
- Cook for another few minutes, stirring every now and again.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add bacon bits, mayo and mustard to the pan. Salt, pepper, and onion powder to the mixture. Stir well.
- Spread 6 slices of bread with 1/4 cup margarine, then cut them in half.
- Place the bread pieces, margarine-side down, in a 9x13 inch greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 cups cheese on top.
- Spread the meat mixture over the cheese, spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle the 2 remaining cups of cheese on top.
- Spread six more slices of bread with 1/4 cup margarine, and then cut them in half.
- Place the bread pieces, margarine-side up, on top.
- Bake the bread in the oven until it is golden brown. 20-24 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy