If you’re looking for a bakery-style muffin that is sure to satisfy any chocolate lover out there, then look no further than these delicious double chocolate chip muffins! Made with an incredibly rich chocolate flavour and packed with chocolate chips, these fluffy and moist muffins will be the star of your next breakfast or afternoon snack.
Welcome to my blog! Today, I’ll be sharing my recipe for Bakery Style Double Chocolate Chip Muffins. These muffins are so delicious and easy to make, you’ll be baking them all the time!
This recipe makes 12 large muffins. They’re perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. I like to add a little bit of chocolate chips to the top of mine before baking, but feel free to leave them off if you prefer. Let’s get started!
There are a few reasons why this recipe is worth trying. First, it results in bakery style muffins that are big, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips. Second, the recipe is easy to follow and doesn’t require any special ingredients or equipment. Third, the muffins freeze well, so you can always have a delicious treat on hand. Lastly, this recipe is simply irresistible – who could say no to a warm, chocolatey muffin?
When it comes to these muffins, more chocolate is always better. That’s why we recommend using both chocolate chips and cocoa powder in the recipe. The cocoa powder not only adds more chocolate flavor, but also helps to make the muffins extra moist.
Another pro tip is to let the muffins cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. This will help to keep them fresh and prevent the chocolate chips from melting.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying out this recipe, we have to say that we were pretty impressed! The muffins turned out nice and fluffy, with a good amount of chocolate in each bite. We will definitely be making these again.
Bakery Style Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tsp instant espresso granules
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C/340°F Line a standard 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Mix the vinegar and milk in a large bowl. Let the milk thicken for five minutes, or until it is cooled.
- Combine canola oil with eggs, vanilla, and sugars. Add the coffee granules to the hot water and mix. Stir until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt to the bowl. Stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips.
- Each paper case should hold 1/3 cup batter. Bake for between 23-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle of one muffin comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 mins before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.