Are you looking for a quick and delicious dinner that the whole family will love? Look no further than this Cajun Shrimp and Rice Skillet! This one-pot wonder is full of flavorful shrimp, rice and just the right amount of Cajun seasoning to make your taste buds dance. Read on to find out how to make this easy and delicious meal!
This Cajun shrimp and rice skillet recipe is an easy, one-pan meal that’s packed with flavor. And it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
If you love shrimp and rice, then this Cajun shrimp and rice skillet recipe is a must-try. This dish is packed with flavor, and it’s so easy to make. Plus, it’s a one-skillet meal, so cleanup is a breeze.
This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want a quick and delicious meal. The Cajun seasoning gives the shrimp and rice a nice kick of flavor, and the green onions add a touch of freshness.
If you’ve never tried Cajun seasoning before, don’t worry – it’s not too spicy. You can always adjust the amount of seasoning to suit your taste. So why not give this recipe a try? You might just fall in love with it!
If you’re in the mood for a little Cajun flavor, this shrimp and rice skillet recipe is the perfect meal. It’s easy to make and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. The rice is cooked in a flavorful broth with sausage, peppers, and onions. Then, the shrimp are added and cooked until they’re just done. Serve this dish with a green salad and some crusty bread for a complete meal.
If you love Cajun shrimp and rice, then you’ll love this Cajun Shrimp and Rice Skillet Recipe! This recipe is so easy to make and is packed with flavor. I like to use frozen shrimp for this recipe, but you can also use fresh shrimp. Just be sure to thaw the shrimp before cooking.
I also like to add a little bit of cayenne pepper to my Cajun seasoning blend to give it a little extra heat. If you don’t like things too spicy, you can omit the cayenne pepper.
This recipe can be served as is, or with a side of steamed veggies or a salad. I hope you enjoy it!
This Cajun shrimp and rice skillet recipe is packed with flavor and is so easy to make! The rice is cooked in a flavorful broth, then the shrimp are added in and cooked until just done. I like to top mine with some green onions and serve it with a side of hot sauce.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this Cajun shrimp and rice skillet recipe is a quick and easy way to get a delicious, healthy meal on the table. It is packed with flavor and has a nice balance of protein, carbs, and fat. And, it is versatile enough to be customize to your liking. So, whether you are looking for a quick lunch or dinner option, or something to take to a potluck or picnic, this recipe is sure to please.
Cajun Shrimp and Rice Skillet Recipe
- 1/3 cup uncooked white long grain rice
- 2 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound large jumbo shrimp de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter melt divided
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Cajun seasoning see below
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary may be used in place of an Italian herb mixture or Herbs de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- All the ingredients to make the cajun seasoning are combined in a bowl. Over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter into a large aluminum skillet. Stir in the garlic, half of cajun seasoning, the rice, and the water.
- Mix in chicken broth. Cook for 15 mins, stirring once or twice throughout.
- While the rice is being cooked, prepare the shrimp. Sprinkle the sauce over the shrimp, and toss well.
- Stir in the shrimp and cover. Cook for another 3-5 mins until shrimp are opaque and pink. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if you like and enjoy.