Who can resist the sweet and sticky taste of caramelized apples wrapped in a fluffy, buttery bread? Fall is the perfect time to indulge in this scrumptious treat – and this recipe for Caramel Apple Monkey Bread is sure to please! Find out how you can enjoy this delicious snack without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Introducing our latest breakfast treat – Caramel Apple Monkey Bread! This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for a lazy weekend morning or a fun holiday brunch. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this monkey bread is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe for caramel apple monkey bread! First, it’s a fun and unique way to enjoy monkey bread. Second, it’s a great way to use up any apples you have lying around. Third, it’s a delicious and sweet treat that’s perfect for any occasion. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!
This Caramel Apple Monkey Bread is the perfect fall treat! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this monkey bread is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Just follow the recipe below and enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before beginning this recipe.
2. When working with the dough, be sure to flour your hands and work surface well to avoid sticking.
3. To get nice, evenly-sized pieces of monkey bread, use a biscuit cutter or a sharp knife to cut the dough into rounds.
4. If you find that the caramel is too thick and difficult to work with, simply microwave it for a few seconds until it’s more liquid.
5. Be sure to let the monkey bread cool slightly before serving, as the caramel will be very hot.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying this delicious monkey bread, you’ll be hooked! It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory, and it’s so easy to make. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
- Softened salted butter for use in the pan
- 1 3.5-ounce box Jell-O Cook & Serve Butterscotch Pudding
- 1/2 cup + three Tablespoons light brown sugar divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups apple pieces cut in 1/2'' pieces
- 2 Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Cookies - 16.3 oz.
- Optional 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or Pecans
- 1/2 cup 1 stick, melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F Butter a Bundt Pan generously
- Sprinkle the pudding mix evenly in a Bundt-pan
- Mix 3 Tablespoons brown syrup and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Mix the brown sugar with cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add the apples to the bowl and toss well.
- Use your hands to flatten individual biscuits, then cut into halves. In the center, place 3 to 5 pieces of apple. Then fold the dough around these apples. Seal the dough by rolling it into balls. Continue to make as many biscuits as you like. Place balls in the Bundt tray. If possible, place nuts between the balls.
- Mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar with butter in a small mixing bowl. Pour evenly the butter mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until the apple is tender. If the bread begins browning, place foil over it. Allow to cool for five minutes in a pan, then flip the monkey bread over and place a serving dish on top.