Looking for an easy and delicious breakfast recipe that your whole family will love? Look no further! These cheese and sausage breakfast sliders are packed with flavor, perfect for those busy mornings when you don’t have time to prepare a full meal. Plus, they’re great for dinner or game day parties too!
Welcome to my blog! Today, I’ll be sharing a delicious recipe for cheese and sausage breakfast sliders. These little sandwiches are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. They’re packed with flavor, and they’re sure to satisfy your hunger. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe, look no further than these cheese and sausage breakfast sliders! They’re perfect for feeding a crowd and can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do is pop them in the oven when you’re ready to eat. Plus, they’re super versatile – you can use any type of sausage or cheese you like. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
If you’re looking for a cheesy, savory breakfast that’s easy to make and sure to please, look no further than these cheese and sausage breakfast sliders. Packed with protein and flavor, these little sandwiches are perfect for on-the-go mornings or lazy weekend breakfasts. Here are a few pro tips to help you make the best breakfast sliders ever:
1. Choose your cheese wisely – for maximum flavor, go for a sharp cheddar or pepper jack.
2. Pre-cook your sausage before adding it to the slider buns – this will help prevent the buns from getting too soggy.
3. Add a little something extra – try adding some sautéed onions or peppers, or even some BBQ sauce or hot sauce for an extra kick.
4. Serve warm and enjoy!
Conclusion & Recipe:
These sliders were a hit with my family! The sausage and cheese flavors went so well together, and the slider buns were the perfect size for little hands. I will definitely be making these again.
Cheese and sausage breakfast sliders
- 24 ounces ground pork sausage 2 breakfast sausage rolls, like Jimmy Dean
- 12 Hawaiian buns or other slider buns
- 8 large eggs scrambled
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Heat large skillet on medium heat. Make 12 patties of sausage, slightly larger than one dinner-roll. Cook the sausage in a skillet until it is cooked through.
- Cut the rolls in half lengthwise with a serrated knife. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 7x10-inch or a 9x13-inch baking pan; leave the tops alone.
- Top bottom rolls with scrambled eggs and pepper jack. Top with pepper jack, sausage and American cheese. Top with the top buns.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup and melted butter. Spread sauce on top of the rolls, allowing it to drip down the sides and into the bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
- To make tailgating possible, To keep your sliders warm, use a foil-covered pan or wrap them individually in foil.
- You can make the sliders a day in advance and bake them in the oven just before the big game.