This is an easy recipe that is kid-approved, quick to prepare and delicious. The perfect recipe for a busy weeknight dinner or an after-school snack.
These Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups are a kid-approved and family favorite dinner. They are so easy to make, and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. Made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, these Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups will become a new weeknight staple in your house!
There are several reasons to try this recipe. For one, it’s a kid-approved favorite. It’s also easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Plus, it’s a fun way to change up the usual dinner routine. These Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups are sure to become a family favorite!
If your family is anything like mine, then they love a good cheeseburger. These Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups are the perfect meal to please everyone. They are easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
The best part about this recipe is that it is so versatile. You can add whatever toppings you like to the biscuit cups. My personal favorite is to add some pickles and ketchup, but you could also add bacon or even barbecue sauce. The possibilities are endless!
So, next time you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner that will please the whole family, look no further than these Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees before beginning this recipe.
2. If you’re short on time, you can use pre-made biscuit dough instead of making the dough from scratch. Simply roll out the dough and cut it into circles using a biscuit cutter or a drinking glass.
3. For extra cheesy goodness, top each biscuit cup with a slice of American cheese before baking.
4. These biscuits are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven, but they’ll keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Here are a few notes about this recipe:
-You will need a 12-cup muffin tin for this recipe.
-If you want to make these ahead of time, you can assemble the cups and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking.
-To make these gluten-free, simply use a gluten-free biscuit mix.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this blog article is that the Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups are a kid-approved and family favorite dinner. This dish is easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. The biscuit cups are packed with flavor and will be loved by everyone in the family.
Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups
- Ground Beef 1 lb
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lightbrown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tubes 6 oz each refrigerated biscuits
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese cubed small
- Bake at 400 degrees. Bake 12 muffins in a muffin pan. Spray 10 cups with cooking liquid. Set aside.
- On medium-high heat in a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain.
- Mix together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Mix together. Turn heat to LOW, then let it simmer as you prepare the muffins.
- Take one biscuit and smush to form a large circle shape. This is the easiest method I have found, although you could also use a rolling board.
- You can then press it into a muffin tray. Continue to make more biscuits.
- In each biscuit cup, add 2 cubes Velveeta.
- You can top each biscuit with a generous scoop of cheeseburger mixture.
- Cook for 13-15mins, or until biscuit cups are golden on top and cooked through.