Craving something hearty and delicious? Look no further than these Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes! Filled with all the flavors of a classic cheesesteak, these sandwiches are sure to tantalize your taste buds. We’re talking ground beef, bell peppers, onions, and melty cheese – how could you go wrong? Read on to find out how to make this delicious meal!
Cheesesteak sloppy joes are the perfect blend of two classic comfort foods. They’re easy to make, and they’re always a hit with kids and adults alike. This recipe is made with ground beef, but you could also use ground turkey or chicken. And if you’re looking for a little more spice, you can add some hot sauce to the mix.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe for Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes. For one, it is a quick and easy recipe that can be on the table in under 30 minutes. Secondly, it is a great way to use up leftover steak or roast beef. And lastly, it is a delicious and hearty meal that the whole family will love. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
If you’re looking for a hearty, yet tasty meal, look no further than these Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes! Made with ground beef, onions, peppers, and of course, plenty of cheese, these sandwiches are sure to hit the spot.
Here are a few pro tips to make the perfect Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joe:
– Use a 80/20 ground beef blend for the best flavor and texture.
– Sauté the onions and peppers until they’re nice and soft before adding them to the ground beef.
– Don’t be afraid to add extra cheese! A little extra will go a long way in making these sandwiches even more delicious.
– Serve on a toasted bun for an extra bit of crunch in every bite.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you love cheesesteaks and Sloppy Joes, then you’ll love this recipe for Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes! These sandwiches are packed with flavor and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
CHEESESTEAK STYLE SLOPPY JOES
- Ground beef 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 slices of white American or provolone cheese
- 4 rolls
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Season ground beef with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Butter can be added to the pan. After butter has melted, add bell pepper and onion to the pan. Saute until vegetables are browned and onions become translucent, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Turn down heat and return ground beef to the pan. Stir in garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Scrape the bottom of your pan as you add your ingredients.
- Stir in cornstarch until it dissolves. This will thicken the beef broth, and make a sauce. Add 1-2 tablespoons water to beef if it looks dry.
- Take off heat. Allow the meat mixture to cool for about 1-2 minutes or until it is melted. Serve immediately by putting the meat mixture on top of the rolls.