If you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal that the whole family will love, then look no further! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Stuffing Bake is sure to please everyone. Not only is it packed with flavor, but it also has all the cheesy goodness of Kraft’s version without all the extra effort. Read on to find out how to make this cheesy, creamy dish in just a few simple steps!
This cheesy chicken broccoli stuffing bake is the perfect dish for a winter night! It’s packed with flavor and will keep you warm all night long.
If you’re looking for an easy, cheesy chicken broccoli stuffing bake recipe, this is the one for you! It’s packed with flavor and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover chicken or broccoli you have on hand.
When it comes to making a stuffing bake, there are a few things you can do to ensure that it turns out perfectly every time. First, be sure to use cooked, shredded chicken in this recipe. You can cook the chicken ahead of time, or use rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Second, be sure to use fresh broccoli florets in this recipe. Frozen broccoli will not work as well and will result in a soggy, watery stuffing bake. Finally, be sure to use sharp cheddar cheese in this recipe. This will give the dish the best flavor and make it extra cheesy.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this dish is that it is absolutely delicious! The cheese and chicken really come together well and the broccoli gives it a great crunch. This dish is so easy to make and can be on the table in no time.
Cheesy chicken broccoli stuffing bake
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix chicken flavor
- 1 pkg 8oz. velvetta cheese (cut in small cubes)
- 1 can 10.5 oz, campbell's cream chicken soup
- 1 bag 14oz. 1 bag (14oz.
- 2 Tbsp butter i use country rock
- Salt and pepper to suit your tastes
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Make Stove Top Chicken Flavor Stuffing mix according to the instructions on the box. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, brown the chicken. Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup. Add the thawed, drained Broccoli. Stir in the Velvetta Cheese. Put the "pan-cooked" ingredients in a 9x13 baking dish. Spread the stuffing over the ingredients. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Enjoy !! !