Lasagna has been a classic dish enjoyed by many for years. While there are many variations of the traditional recipe, this one is sure to please everyone in your family. Follow along as we show you how to make a delicious lasagna with simple ingredients and easy steps!
There’s nothing quite like a classic lasagna. Layers of pasta, meat, and cheese come together to create a dish that’s both hearty and delicious. Whether you’re making it for a special occasion or just because you’re in the mood for some comfort food, this lasagna recipe is sure to please.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty dish to make for your family or friends, you can’t go wrong with classic lasagna. This dish is packed with flavor and everyone always seems to love it. Plus, it’s pretty easy to make so it’s perfect for busy weeknights.
So why should you try this recipe? First of all, it’s absolutely delicious. The combination of rich tomato sauce, cheesy goodness, and tender pasta is hard to beat. It’s also a pretty hearty dish, so it’ll fill you up without being too heavy. And like I said before, it’s not too difficult to make so it won’t take up all your time in the kitchen.
So if you’re looking for a new recipe to try out, I highly recommend giving this classic lasagna a shot. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
This recipe is the perfect way to show off your culinary skills and impress your guests. Lasagna is a classic dish that is always popular, and this recipe will ensure that your lasagna is the best it can be. With layers of tender pasta, rich sauce, and cheesy goodness, this lasagna will have everyone asking for seconds. So grab your apron and get ready to wow your dinner party with this classic dish.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making lasagna. First, be sure to use a good quality tomato sauce. This will make all the difference in the flavor of your dish. Second, don’t be afraid to experiment with different cheeses. A mix of mozzarella and Parmesan is classic, but you could also try using ricotta or even goat cheese. Third, be sure to cook the noodles until they are just al dente. Overcooked noodles will make your lasagna watery and unappetizing. Finally, don’t skimp on the baking time. Lasagna needs time to properly set and become nice and bubbly.
This recipe is a classic lasagna that is sure to please. It is made with ground beef, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. The lasagna noodles are cooked in boiling water before being assembled with the other ingredients. This dish can be served hot or cold.
Conclusion & Recipe:
There are so many great things about lasagna. It’s hearty, filling, and can be made ahead of time. Plus, it’s always a hit with family and friends. But the best thing about lasagna is that it’s truly a classic dish that will never go out of style.
If you’ve never made lasagna before, now is the time to give it a try. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
- 2 wholemilk ricotta
- 1 one pound box dry lasagna noodles. You will also need 16 noodles. A one box of dry lasagna noodles contains 20 and 4. The majority of these are broken so it works out.
- MEAT SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cut onions
- 1 cup chopped garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef 90/10
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage meat hot or sweet your choice
- 1 28- ounce canned crushed tomatoes we use Cento
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon kosher Salt
- 14 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dry Oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 4 spoons chopped basil
- Pinch red pepper flake
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mink
- FOR THE CHEESE MIXTURE
- Ricotta cheese strained in step one
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon kosher sea salt
- 14 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cut fresh Italian flat leaf Parsley
- DON'T FORGET ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 21/2 tea cups tomato soup
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced into 12 slices
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Line a strainer made of cheesecloth and place it on top of a bowl. Cover the ricotta and place it in a cheesecloth-lined strainer. You can then press the ricotta by placing a heavy object onto the top. This will reduce some of your ricotta cheese's liquid.
- You can cook lasagna noodles according with the package instructions, but they should be slightly undercooked (about 7-8 minutes). They should still have a nice bite. Rinse the dish and allow it to cool. While you prepare your rest of the meal, keep it moist.
- Heat the olive butter in a large pan. Then, cook the onions on medium heat for approximately 2 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook for one more moment. Stir the meat into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. It may be necessary to drain some liquid, depending upon the fat content of your meat. After cooking, the meat should be left with only a few tablespoons of liquid. Crumbled tomatoes, tomato paste with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup pepper, oregano basil, red bell pepper flakes and minnows. Reduce heat to medium. Let simmer for ten more minutes, stirring once in a while. Set aside.
- Mix together the ricotta, 1 c shredded mozzarella and 1 c Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and the chopped Parsley. Mix together and put aside.
- Turn oven on at 375 degrees.
- Make four lasagna noodles by placing one cup of tomato paste in a 9X13X3 x 3 glass baking dish. You will need to add one third each of the cheese, the meat mixture, and half of your sliced fresh mozzarella. The sliced mozzarella will not cover all of the pan. Instead, spread as evenly and evenly as you can. Repeat with four additional noodles. Continue to cover the dish with four additional noodles. Finish by adding 4 more noodles, 1 1/2 Cups tomato sauce and 1 1/2 Cups shredded mozzarella.
- Put a piece on parchment paper over it and cover it with foil. Put a rack in a foil-covered pan. Place the lasagna cover on the rack. The rack helps heat circulate, and the lower pan traps drips.
- Bake covered for 1 hour. Cook covered for 1 hour. Let cool for 15-30 mins before cutting.
- Make 12 pieces by cutting 3X4