Are you tired of ordering the same old pasta dishes from your favorite restaurant? Why not try something new and whip up a delicious Cajun Shrimp Pasta in the comfort of your own kitchen? This creamy and flavorful dish is perfect for a cozy night at home or impressing guests. Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps to make this mouthwatering meal from scratch. Get ready to elevate your cooking game with our recipe for Cajun Shrimp Pasta!
If you’re in the mood for something creamy and delicious, look no further than this cajun shrimp pasta recipe! This dish is easy to make at home and only takes a few ingredients. Cajun shrimp pasta is a great option for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. And, it’s sure to please everyone at the table.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make pasta dish that will wow your guests, look no further than this Cajun shrimp pasta recipe. This dish is packed with flavor, thanks to the Cajun seasoning, and the shrimp add a nice touch of protein. Plus, it’s a cream-based pasta, so it’s sure to be a hit with those who love rich, creamy dishes.
Cajun shrimp pasta is a deliciously creamy and hearty dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal. Here are some pro tips to make the best cajun shrimp pasta at home:
– Use fresh shrimp for the best flavor. If you can’t find fresh shrimp, frozen shrimp will work as well. Just be sure to thaw the shrimp before cooking.
– To save time, use pre-cooked shrimp. You can usually find these in the seafood section of your grocery store.
– Be sure to use a good quality cajun seasoning blend. This will give your pasta dish the best flavor.
– This dish is best served immediately after it is made. However, leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Cajun shrimp pasta is a classic dish that can be made at home with ease. This dish is perfect for a weeknight meal or for entertaining guests. The key to making this dish successfully is to use fresh, high-quality ingredients. With a few simple tips, you can create a delicious and hearty cajun shrimp pasta that will leave your family and friends asking for seconds.
How to Make Cajun Shrimp Pasta at Home
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 pound raw shrimp deveined, cleaned, tail removed
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning *see note below, use this quantity if making my homemade seasoning blend; may turn out too salty if using store bought
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Bring water to boil. Add salt. Cook pasta to al dente doneness. Drain pasta and make sure to keep at least 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Set aside the pasta to drain.
- While the pasta cooks, prepare the sauce and shrimp. In a bowl, combine shrimp with olive oil and cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Large skillet on medium heat. Butter should be melted. Place shrimp in one layer. Cook until golden brown, turning once. To allow enough space, you may need to cook shrimp in two batches. After cooking is complete, transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Pour heavy cream into a pan. Scrape bottoms to loosen food stuck to the bottom. Allow cream to bubble. Turn heat down to low, and add parmesan cheese. Stir in cooked shrimp and pasta. To thin the sauce, add pasta water one tablespoon at time until you achieve the desired consistency.