Looking for a tasty pasta recipe the whole family will love? Look no further! This creamy chicken Alfredo with sun dried tomato, spinach and bacon is sure to hit the spot. Savory shredded chicken and a luxurious Alfredo sauce make this dish a showstopper – it’s the perfect weeknight meal that will have everyone asking for seconds!
This dish is the pasta recipe of your dreams! It’s creamy, flavorful and packed with sun dried tomatoes, spinach and bacon. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe. For one, it is a great way to use up leftover chicken. This dish is also very easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. Additionally, it is a budget-friendly meal that is packed with flavor. The sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and bacon give the Alfredo sauce a real depth of flavor, while the chicken keeps it nice and light.
If you’re craving a hearty and creamy pasta dish, this recipe is sure to hit the spot! Our Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and Bacon is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied. This dish comes together easily and can be on your table in no time!
To start, cook your bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate. Add your chicken to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
In the same skillet, add your garlic and sauté for a minute. Then, add in your sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted. Pour in your Alfredo sauce and chicken broth, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Add your cooked chicken and bacon back into the skillet and give everything a good stir. Season with salt & pepper, to taste. Serve over cooked pasta of your choice (we love fettuccine or penne) and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy chicken Alfredo recipe, look no further! This Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and Bacon is the pasta dish of your dreams.
Here are some pro tips to make this recipe even better:
– Use fresh sun dried tomatoes if you can find them. They’ll add a lot of flavor to the dish.
– If you don’t have bacon on hand, you can substitute pancetta or ham.
– Be sure to cook the pasta al dente according to the package directions. You don’t want it to be too overcooked.
– Add a little bit of crushed red pepper flakes to the Alfredo sauce for a little bit of heat.
– Top each serving with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This creamy chicken Alfredo pasta is the stuff dreams are made of! It’s packed with flavor from the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and bacon, and it’s so rich and creamy that you’ll want to devour the entire dish! This recipe is sure to become a new family favorite, so be sure to make enough for leftovers!
Here are a few notes about this recipe:
-I used penne pasta in this dish, but you could use any type of pasta that you like.
-The sun dried tomatoes add a ton of flavor to this dish, so if you’re not a fan of them, you can leave them out.
-I used pre-cooked bacon in this recipe to save time, but you could cook your own bacon if you prefer.
-This dish can be easily adapted to be vegetarian or vegan by leaving out the chicken and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This dish is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The chicken is tender, the bacon is crispy, and the sun-dried tomatoes add a lovely sweetness to the sauce. The spinach provides a pop of color and a bit of nutrition, while the pasta itself is nice and hearty. This meal is sure to please everyone at your table!
Creamy Chicken Alfredo With Sun Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and Bacon
- 300 g / 10 oz fettuccine Note 1
- 30 g / 2 Tbsp Butter - Separated
- 2 chicken breasts cut horizontally in half
- 12 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup 125ml, dry white wine
- 1/2 cup 125ml, chicken stock/broth, low sodium
- 1 1/4 cups 315ml, cream thickened/heavy (Note 2
- 3/4 cup 75g, parmesan, finely shredded. (Note 3).
- 70 g / 2.5oz baby spinach
- 100 g / 3oz sun dried tomato strips Note 4
- 120 g / 4oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- More parmesan
- Parsley optional garnish
- For a time per packet of pasta, boil enough salted water to cover it.
- Take a cupful of pasta cooking water just before draining. Drain the pasta.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken
- Half the butter should be melted in a large skillet on high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 2 minutes per side, until it is deep golden.
- Place chicken on a plate. Let it rest for a while, then mash with 2 forks.
- Alfredo Sauce:
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the remaining butter and garlic to the skillet.
- Garlic should be cooked for 30 seconds, until it is golden. Then add the wine.
- Slowly simmer, stirring occasionally to remove any brown bits from the bottom of your pan. Add chicken broth, cream and parmesan once the liquid has almost evaporated.
- Let it simmer on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens.
- Essential Tossing:
- Add chicken, spinach and pasta.
- Mix for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on the stove until sauce thickens. If the sauce becomes too thick, you can use pasta cooking water.
- If desired, serve immediately with crumbled bacon, parmesan and parsley