Making macaroni and cheese at home is one of the best comfort foods to indulge in during the cold winter months. In this article, I show you how to make it in the crockpot so that it’s quick, easy and delicious!
This easy, creamy Crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe is a classic comfort food that can be made in just a few minutes! It’s the perfect dish for a busy weeknight or a lazy weekend. Just throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and let it do its thing. You’ll end up with a rich and cheesy pasta dish that everyone will love.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe for Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese. First, it is a great dish for those who love cheese. The second reason is that it is easy to make. Finally, it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you are ready to eat it.
This recipe is for a Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese dish that is creamy and full of flavor. It is the perfect comfort food for a cold winter day. This dish is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Simply add all of the ingredients to your crockpot and let it cook while you attend to other things. When it’s done, you’ll have a warm and hearty meal that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
This creamy Crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe is a winner! It’s easy to make and so delicious. Here are some pro tips to help you make the best mac and cheese ever:
– Use good quality cheese. A mix of sharp cheddar and Gruyere works well.
– Cook the pasta al dente before adding it to the crockpot. This will ensure that it doesn’t turn out mushy.
– Don’t overdo it on the salt. The cheese is salty enough, so go easy on the additional salt.
– If you want a really thick and creamy sauce, use a block of cream cheese in addition to the shredded cheese.
– Stir in some chopped cooked bacon or ham for extra flavor.
You can add bacon bits to the mac n cheese or small cubes ham to it.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The best part of this Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese recipe is that it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat. Simply place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker, set it on low, and let it work its magic. In a few hours, you’ll have a rich and creamy dish that’s sure to please everyone at the table.
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
- 8 ounces macaroni cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oils
- 12 ounces evaporated dairy milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- For maximum flavor 1 tablespoon dried onion flake can be used up to 2 T.
- 1 1/2 cups Velveeta cheese 12 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter melt
- Cook macaroni in a crockpot with olive oil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. Mix a few times, then enjoy!