If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, this healthier version of the classic crispy chicken is just what you need.
This chicken dish is packed with flavor and easy to make! It’s perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining. The chicken is coated in a Parmesan breadcrumb mixture and baked until golden brown. I like to serve it with a simple salad or roasted vegetables.
If you’re looking for an impressive, yet easy chicken dish – this Crispy Parmesan Chicken is for you! The chicken is coated in a Parmesan breadcrumb mixture and baked until golden brown. It’s full of flavor and sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make chicken dish, this Crispy Parmesan Chicken recipe is a great option. The chicken comes out juicy and full of flavor, thanks to the parmesan cheese and herbs that are used in the breading. Plus, it’s a fairly simple dish to prepare, so it’s perfect for a weeknight meal.
1. Start with boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the best results.
2. If you don’t have any buttermilk on hand, you can make your own by combining milk and lemon juice or vinegar.
3. Be sure to coat the chicken in the egg mixture before dredging in the Parmesan and breadcrumbs – this will help ensure a crispy coating.
4. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your seasoning! This recipe is delicious as-is, but you could also try adding some garlic powder, onion powder, or dried herbs to the breadcrumbs for an extra flavor boost.
5. If you’re short on time, you can bake the chicken at a higher temperature (400 degrees F) for a shorter period of time (15-20 minutes). Just keep an eye on it so it doesn’t overcook!
This recipe is a great way to make chicken that is both crispy and full of flavor. The Parmesan cheese adds a nice depth of flavor to the chicken, while the breadcrumbs help to keep it nice and crispy. I like to serve this chicken with a simple salad or some roasted vegetables.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make chicken dish, look no further than this Crispy Parmesan Chicken! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this chicken is sure to be a hit with the whole family. And the best part? It only takes 30 minutes to make!
Crispy Parmesan Chicken
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian Spiceing
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated or shredded
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb chicken breasts thin, 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- After drying the chicken on paper towels, make two bowls. The first bowl is for the egg and salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. The egg mixture should be whisked lightly.
- The second bowl holds the flour, bread crumbs, and Parmesan.
- Now you can dredge each piece of chicken breasts in egg/seasoning mixture. Place in the parmesan mixture, and press. Turn the chicken and coat the other side with the parmesan mixture.
- Continue the process with remaining chicken pieces.
- MELT butter with olive oil at medium high heat in an oven (stainless steel, cast-iron skillet, or nonstick).
- Heat the COATED CHICKEN in a large skillet. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. DO NOT MOVEMENT chicken. Otherwise, the cheese will slide off of the surface before it sticks! With a spatula, gently press down.
- TURN with TONGSwhen one side is golden brown. Cook the other side for about 3 to 4 minutes. Do not cook the chicken for longer than 6-8 minutes.
- CHECK for DONENESS To ensure the chicken is fully cooked, and not pink. Cook for two more minutes if the temperature is not high enough.
- SERVE now