If you’re looking for an easy, delicious appetizer to make for your next get-together, look no further than these Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites. Prepared in a crockpot with just a few simple ingredients, these tasty bites are sure to be a hit at your next party!
Kielbasa is a type of sausage that originates from Poland. It is typically made of pork, beef, or turkey and seasoned with garlic, pepper, and other spices. Kielbasa can be enjoyed cooked or uncooked, and is often used as an ingredient in stews, soups, and casseroles.
This Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy kielbasa. The bites are simmered in a sweet and spicy sauce made with brown sugar, chili powder, and red pepper flakes. Serve the kielbasa bites on their own as an appetizer or main dish. Enjoy!
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe. First, it is an easy and convenient way to cook kielbasa. Second, the sweet and spicy flavors go well together and make for a delicious dish. Third, this dish is perfect for entertaining or feeding a large group of people.
This recipe is so easy and absolutely delicious! It’s the perfect party appetizer or main dish. Simply throw everything into the crockpot and let it cook! Kielbasa bites are always a hit, and this sweet and spicy version will surely be no exception.
1. If you’re looking for a little extra sweetness, try adding some brown sugar to the recipe.
2. For a spicier dish, add in some crushed red pepper flakes or hot sauce.
3. This dish is also great served over rice or noodles.
4. leftovers can be reheated in the microwave or on the stovetop.
1. This recipe is perfect for a party or get-together! It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
2. We love the sweet and spicy combination in these Crockpot Kielbasa Bites. The flavor is amazing!
3. If you don’t like things too spicy, you can always reduce the amount of crushed red pepper flakes used in this recipe.
4. This dish can be served as an appetizer or main course. It’s great with a side of rice or potatoes.
5. leftovers (if you have any!) can be reheated in the microwave or oven.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They are easy to make, and can be made ahead of time. Just set them in the crockpot and let them cook! The sweet and spicy flavor is a great combination, and will have your guests coming back for more.
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites
- 3 lb smoked kielbasa 1/3 inch slices
- 1 12 oz chili sauce i.e. Heinz
- 1 10 oz jar pineapple preserves
- 1 cup thick smoky barbecue sauce Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 - 2 tsp red bell pepper flakes
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix together the rhe chili sauce and pineapple preserves. Add vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, cumin, and pepper flakes to a medium bowl.
- Spread the sauce evenly on the kielbasa.
- Cook on high for 2 to 4 hours, or low for 4 hours.
- Keep warm until ready to serve