Are you ready for some delicious home baking? With this easy recipe, you can whip up a batch of bakery-style chocolate chip cookies in just 30 minutes! Get ready to sink your teeth into chewy, gooey centers and golden-brown edges – it’s time to start baking!
Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most classic and delicious desserts out there. And while they can seem like a daunting task to make from scratch, they’re actually pretty simple – and quick! These bakery style chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with chocolate chips. And best of all, they only take minutes to make. So let’s get baking!
There are a few reasons why this recipe is worth trying. First, it is incredibly easy to make. Second, the cookies come out perfectly gooey and delicious every time. And lastly, they only take a few minutes to bake!
This recipe is the perfect way to satisfying your sweet tooth without having to spend hours in the kitchen. The cookies come out perfectly gooey and delicious every time, and they only take a few minutes to bake! So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious treat, this recipe is definitely for you.
There’s nothing quite like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. This recipe for bakery style chocolate chip cookies is quick, easy, and produces delicious results. The key to getting that perfect cookie texture is all in the baking time. You want to bake the cookies until they are golden brown and just slightly undercooked in the center. This will give you a cookie that is soft, chewy, and oh-so-gooey. Serve these fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk for an irresistible treat.
There are a few key things to remember when making these Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies! Firstly, be sure to use good quality chocolate chips – we recommend using Ghirardelli or Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips. Secondly, don’t overmix the cookie dough – mix just until the ingredients are combined. Lastly, bake the cookies for the full 12 minutes for best results. With these Pro Tips in mind, you’ll be able to make Deliciously Gooey Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies in Minutes!
Conclusion & Recipe:
There are few things more satisfying than a soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven. These bakery style chocolate chip cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and rich, with a deliciously gooey center. And best of all, they can be made in minutes!
So next time you’re craving something sweet, whip up a batch of these yummy cookies and enjoy!
Deliciously Gooey Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies in 30 Minutes
- 3 cups 380 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea Salt
- 2 sticks 227g, unsalted butter. Store at cool room temperature (67degF).
- 1/2 cup 100gs granulated sweetener
- 1 1/4 cup 247 grams light brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups 340 grams semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350oF Use parchment paper to line baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- Mix the butter, brown sugar and granulated Sugar in the bowl of an electric mixing bowl until they are creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs. Gradually incorporate the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and allow it to rest in the fridge for 24 hours. This allows the dough time to "marinate", and the cookies become thicker, chewier and more flavorful. Let the dough cool to room temperature until it's soft enough to be rolled.
- Divide the dough into 3 tablespoons-sized balls with a large cookie cutter and drop them onto pre-heated baking sheets.
- Bake for between 11-13mins or until golden. Let cool for 5 mins before transferring to wire racks.
- Even though I prefer cookies straight from the oven, you can store them in an airtight plastic container for up 3 days. See this post for storage suggestions.