If you’re looking for a delicious meal the whole family will love and only takes around 30 minutes to make, this Easy Cheeseburger Casserole recipe is the perfect option! With simple ingredients like beef, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and spices – you’ll never settle for another boring casserole again.
This casserole is so easy to make and is the perfect weeknight meal! It only takes a few minutes to prep and then you just let it bake in the oven. This cheeseburger casserole is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
There are a few reasons why this casserole recipe is worth trying. First, it is incredibly easy to make. The ingredients are few and simple, and the dish can be assembled in just a few minutes. Second, it is a delicious and hearty meal that will satisfy even the most finicky eaters. The cheesy, savory flavors will have everyone coming back for seconds. Finally, this casserole is budget-friendly and can easily be made ahead of time. So if you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and affordable meal, look no further than this cheeseburger casserole recipe.
1. Choose your favorite ground beef. We prefer 80/20 ground chuck for its flavor, but you can use any ground beef that you like. Just make sure to cook it until it’s browned and crumbly before adding it to the casserole.
2. Pick your cheese wisely. A good quality sharp cheddar is our go-to for this recipe, but you could also use a milder cheddar or even a different cheese entirely. Just be sure to shred the cheese yourself; pre-shredded cheese doesn’t melt as well.
3. Don’t overdo it on the condiments. A little bit of ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish goes a long way in this recipe. You don’t want to overpower the flavors of the beef and cheese with too much sauce.
4. Use fresh bread crumbs for best results. If you have some leftover bread that’s starting to stale, that’s perfect for this recipe. Just tear it into pieces and pulse it in a food processor until it forms crumbs. If you don’t have any bread on hand, you can use crackers or even oats as a substitute
This recipe is so easy, anyone can make it! Just follow the simple instructions and you’ll have a delicious casserole in no time.
This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd, or if you’re just looking for an easy weeknight meal. It’s packed with all the flavors of a classic cheeseburger, but without all the fuss. And cleanup is a breeze – just one pot to wash!
Conclusion & Recipe:
This casserole is so easy to make and it is packed with flavor. The beef is nice and juicy, the cheese is melted and gooey, and the bun is soft and fluffy. This casserole will definitely be a hit with your family and friends.
Easiest Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe Ever
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- 1 medium onion sliced finely
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 petite diced tomato in a 15-oz can
- 2 cups of water
- 3 cubes Beef Bouillon
- 2 cups large elbow macaroni dried
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Add water and bouillon cubes to a medium bowl. Microwave on high for four minutes or until beef bouillon cubes have dissolved. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Drain the grease and return the beef to the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Stir and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and diced tomatoes (still with their juices).
- Then, add the beef mixture to the large elbow macaroni and beef broth broth and mix well.
- Let simmer on medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes. Stir. Continue to cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes more, or until the pasta is tender.
- Mixture should be covered and stirred in milk and sour cream.
- Half of the beef and pasta mixture should be poured into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the rest of the beef and pasta mix over the top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake covered at 400°F for 10 minutes or until casserole is bubbling.