Are you looking for a delicious, family-friendly meal that is quick and easy to make? Look no further than this Chili Mac – a half hour recipe that will have everyone in your household licking their plates clean! Find out how to make this amazing comfort food dish, complete with chili, macaroni, and a creamy cheese sauce.
This dish is a one-pot wonder that is perfect for a busy weeknight. It is an easy chili mac that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is packed with flavor and is sure to please the whole family.
When it comes to comfort food, few dishes can compare to a hearty bowl of chili. This easy chili mac recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavor of traditional chili, with a cheesy twist. Macaroni and cheese are combined with a flavorful beef and bean chili, resulting in a dish that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Best of all, this recipe can be made in just 30 minutes, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
Assuming you’re looking for tips related to the recipe itself:
-If you want a little more texture in your chili mac, try adding some chopped up vegetables like bell peppers or zucchini.
-To make this dish even more hearty, top it with some shredded cheese or diced avocado.
-Leftover chili can be used in this recipe, just be sure to add a little extra water to thin it out.
This recipe is so easy and so delicious! I love that it only takes a few minutes to throw together and then you can just let it simmer away on the stove. The flavor is amazing, and it’s definitely a new family favorite in our house!
Conclusion & Recipe:
Chili mac is a hearty, yet simple dish that is perfect for a winter night. It is packed with flavor and can be easily made in one pot. This dish is also budget-friendly and can be made ahead of time.
easy chili mac
- Ground beef 1 pound 85/15
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 can Mexican-style or Chili-style Stewed Tomatoes undrained (14.5 ounces).
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Taco seasoning or 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups elbow macaroni or small shells
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- Allow the pasta to cook for two minutes less than the instructions on the packet. Drain the pasta and allow it to cool.
- Cook ground beef, onion and green pepper in a large skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink. Drain.
- Add tomatoes, water, and taco seasoning. Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix pasta in a pot. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese and stir to combine.