Are you tired of the same old enchiladas recipe? Look no further! Our easy creamy white chicken enchiladas are a game-changer. With tender shredded chicken, smooth cream cheese filling and gooey Monterey Jack cheese topping, these enchiladas will leave your taste buds dancing with joy. Plus, they’re so simple to make that even a novice cook can whip them up in no time. So grab your apron and let’s get cooking!
Looking for an easy and delicious chicken enchilada recipe? You’ve found it! These white chicken enchiladas are creamy, packed with flavor, and so simple to make. Plus, they can be made ahead of time and frozen for a quick weeknight meal.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make chicken dish, look no further than these creamy white chicken enchiladas! Made with shredded chicken, cream cheese, green chiles, and spices, these enchiladas are sure to please everyone at the table. Best of all, they can be made ahead of time and frozen for a quick and easy weeknight meal. So why not give them a try tonight?
1. When shredding the chicken, make sure to use two forks so that the chicken shreds evenly.
2. To add extra flavor to the enchiladas, try using a rotisserie chicken instead of boiled chicken.
3. For a cheesy twist, try adding some shredded cheddar cheese to the enchilada filling.
4. If you want your enchiladas to be extra creamy, try using sour cream in place of the milk in the sauce recipe.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying out this recipe, we can say with confidence that it lives up to the hype! These enchiladas are indeed easy to make, and they are absolutely delicious. The chicken is perfectly cooked, and the sauce is creamy and flavorful. We will definitely be making these again!
Easy Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas
- 8 flour tortillas soft taco size
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey Jack cheese or pepperjack
- 4 ounces softened cheese cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning NOT all of the packet.
- 1 14.5oz. can of chicken broth (2 Cups)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 4oz. can diced green chililes
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix the chicken with the cream cheese and garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the mixture in your flour tortillas evenly and then place them in your prepared pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour, taco seasoning and salt. Mix in the chicken broth. Allow the mixture to heat for a few minutes before serving. Mix in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Mix in the sourcream and can of chilies. Whisk for a minute, or until all the ingredients are dissolved. Do not boil the mixture.
- Spread the sauce on top of the enchiladas, and then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the cheese for between 22-25 minutes. Then turn the broiler on for a few more minutes to brown it.
- These are great with hot sauce, especially for the adults in your family! On the side, you can also enjoy spanish rice and refried beans.