With just 4 simple ingredients and a few hours in the crockpot, you can make an incredibly delicious shredded buffalo chicken sandwich! In this article, we’ll be exploring how to make this easy yet flavorful meal that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner.
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and crowd-pleasing recipe, look no further than these crockpot shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches! Made with just a few simple ingredients, these sandwiches are perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. And best of all, they can be made in the slow cooker with minimal effort on your part. Just set it and forget it!
These buffalo chicken sandwiches are so easy to make, and they’re perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The best part is that they’re made in the crockpot, so you can set it and forget it!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe, you should definitely try this one. The shredded buffalo chicken is cooked in a flavorful sauce, and it’s served on a toasted bun with ranch dressing. Yum!
1. If you want to make the buffalo chicken sandwiches even easier, you can use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Just shred the chicken and mix it with the buffalo sauce.
2. To make these sandwiches extra flavorful, try adding some blue cheese or ranch dressing to the mixture.
3. For a bit of crunch, add some chopped celery or carrots to the sandwich filling.
4. These sandwiches are great on their own, but they’re even better when served with a side of french fries, potato chips, or a simple green salad.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this article is that these easy crockpot shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches are a great option for a quick and easy meal. They are also a healthy option, as they are made with lean chicken breasts and are low in calories.
Easy crockpot shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches
- 3-4 large chicken breasts about 1,5 lbs
- 1 12oz. bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2- pack ranch seasoning mix about 2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- hoagie rolls for serving
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Put the chicken, buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning mixture in and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- After the chicken has been fully cooked, you can shred it with a few forks. I prefer to place the chicken on a cuttingboard to shred it, then return it to the crockpot along with the juices.
- Once the shredded meat is melted, add 2 tablespoons butter to the crockpot. Stir to combine.
- That's it! It tastes best on hoagie bread with ranch dressing. Blue cheese crumbles and coleslaw can be added to the dish.