If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, look no further! In just 30 minutes you can have these delicious garlic mushroom chicken breasts on the table. Get ready to enjoy a meal that is sure to satisfy your cravings for comfort food!
This recipe for garlic mushroom chicken breasts is an easy and delicious way to get a healthy, hearty meal on the table any night of the week. Chicken breasts are simmered in a garlic and mushroom-infused broth until they are cooked through, then served over a bed of rice or pasta. This dish is sure to please the whole family and can be on the table in less than an hour.
If you’re looking for an easy, flavorful chicken dish, this recipe is a great option. The garlic and mushrooms give the chicken breasts a lot of flavor, and the dish comes together quickly. Plus, it’s healthy and low-carb!
If you’re looking for an easy, yet flavorful chicken recipe, look no further than this garlic mushroom chicken. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. Here are some pro tips to make this recipe even better:
– Use fresh mushrooms for the best flavor. If you can’t find fresh mushrooms, you can use canned mushrooms that have been drained and rinsed.
– Be sure to use enough garlic. This recipe calls for two cloves of garlic, but you can add more if you want a stronger garlic flavor.
– Cook the chicken breasts until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness; the internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Serve this dish over rice or pasta for a complete meal.
This recipe is for garlic mushroom chicken breasts. It is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in under 30 minutes. The ingredients you will need are: chicken breasts, mushrooms, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper.
To make this recipe, start by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat. Then, add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through.
While the chicken is cooking, add the mushrooms and garlic to the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the skillet and set it aside on a plate. Add the butter to the skillet and melt it. Then, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious chicken recipe, this garlic mushroom chicken breast is a great option. It’s packed with flavor and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Plus, it’s healthy and low in calories.
This dish is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Simply cook the chicken breasts in a pan with some garlic and mushrooms, then serve with your favorite sides. You can also add some extra vegetables to the pan if you like.
If you’re looking for a lighter option, this dish is also great served over a bed of greens. Just top the chicken breasts with the mushroom sauce and serve.
No matter how you serve it, this garlic mushroom chicken breast is sure to be a hit with the whole family. So give it a try tonight and enjoy!
Easy Garlic Mushroom Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 250 g/80z button mushrooms cut in half or sliced
- 2 shallots chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary and 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp flour
- 80 ml 1/4cup white wine
- 80 ml1/4cup chicken stock
- 375 ml/1.5 cup double/heavy Cream
- 1 tsbp wholegrain mustard or dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper the breasts of chicken, then cut them lengthwise. Once they are sliced, heat olive oil on medium heat to brown both sides. Transfer to a platter. (At this stage, the chicken will not have been cooked through.
- Add the mushrooms to the same saucepan along with the chopped rosemary and salt and pepper. Brown the mushrooms on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Next, add the chopped shallots, minced garlic, and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir in one tablespoon of flour. Next, add the white wines and scrape down the bottom of the pan to remove any brown bits. Add chicken stock, heavy cream, 1 tbsp mustard, and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken breasts and the juices back to the saucepan. The sauce should come to a boil. Once it has boiled, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. You can taste the sauce, and adjust the seasonings if needed.