If you’re looking for a delicious holiday treat that’s sure to be a hit with family and friends, look no further than these easy Hot Chocolate Cookies! With real hot cocoa as the main ingredient, these cookies are like little bites of heaven – perfect for cookie exchanges or an after-dinner dessert. Keep reading to find out how to make these delectable treats!
Hot chocolate cookies are one of the easiest and most delicious cookies you can make. They are perfect for any occasion – from a casual get-together to a more formal event. And, they are so easy to make! You only need a few ingredients and a little time.
There are several reasons why you should try this recipe for easy hot chocolate cookies. First, it is a quick and easy recipe to follow. Second, the cookies are delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Third, they are perfect for sharing with friends or family. Lastly, they make a great gift for the holidays!
So, what are you waiting for? Get the recipe and start baking!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F before beginning the recipe.
2. Be sure to use fresh, quality ingredients for the best results.
3. Pay attention to the bake time listed in the recipe – these cookies should not be over-baked.
4. When assembling the cookies, be generous with the hot chocolate filling – it’s the best part!
5. These cookies are best enjoyed warm, so be sure to reheat them before serving if necessary.
This recipe is so easy and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand. The cookies are soft and chewy with a rich chocolate flavor. I like to top mine with a little bit of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
If you don’t have any chocolate chips on hand, you can also use chopped up chocolate bars or even melted chocolate. Just be sure to let the cookies cool completely before adding the topping, otherwise the chocolate will melt and make a mess.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These easy hot chocolate cookies are the perfect way to enjoy a winter treat! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they come together quickly and taste delicious. A must-make for any hot chocolate lover!
Easy Hot Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups allpurpose flour*
- 4 packages hot cocoa mix** or 3/4 cups hot cocoa mix - NOT SUGAR FREE VERSIONS
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mallow Bits*** mini marshmallows work differently and can become a sticky mess.
- Mix butter and sugars with a standing mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla to the bowl. Mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate container. Combine dry ingredients and butter mixture. Mix until smooth. Mix in Mallow Bits*, chocolate chips, and Mallow Chips. Cover and chill for at minimum 30 minutes or up to 24 hrs.
- Bake at 350 degrees. Drop 2 tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking pans lined with parchment or silicone baking papers. Bake for 9 to 11, or until the edges are slightly browned. Let cool on baking pans for five minutes.