Craving the delicious taste of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup but don’t have the time to drive to the restaurant? You’re in luck! This easy-to-make copycat recipe takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor. Find out how you can make your own bowl of deliciousness at home with this simple and speedy recipe!
Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana is a delicious, hearty soup made with sausage, kale, and potatoes in a creamy broth. It’s the perfect comfort food for a cold winter day. And best of all, it’s easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe for Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup. For one, it is an easy recipe to follow and make. Additionally, this soup is hearty and filling, making it a great meal for any time of day. Lastly, the flavors in this soup are simply delicious and will leave you wanting more. So, if you’re looking for a new recipe to try out, be sure to give this one a go!
This recipe is so easy and delicious, you’ll want to make it again and again! Our Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is packed with flavor, yet light enough to enjoy any time of year. And it’s made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. So what are you waiting for? Give this soup a try tonight!
When it comes to this Olive Garden soup, there are a few pro tips that will help you make the best possible version at home. First, be sure to use fresh kale in this soup. The frozen stuff just won’t cut it and will result in a less than stellar soup. Second, don’t be afraid to add a bit more red pepper flakes than the recipe calls for if you like things on the spicy side. A little extra heat never hurt anyone. Finally, be sure to let the soup simmer for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow all of the flavors to meld together perfectly.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is so easy to make and it’s the perfect winter comfort food! It’s packed with flavor and it’s so hearty and filling. This soup is definitely a new family favorite in our house!
Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 1 pound spicy Italian ground meat sausage. Use mild for children-friendly
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Half a white onion diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- Cut into 1-inch pieces 4-5 yellow potatoes
- To taste add 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups chopped Kale
- Optional toppings: chopped bacon bacon bits or grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot saute sausage 5-6 minutes until browned. To transfer the sausage to a plate, use a slotted spoon.
- Butter and onions can be sauteed in the same pot. Sauté garlic for one more minute, until fragrant.
- Bring to boil chicken broth, water and potatoes. Boil potatoes until tender. Add kale and heavy cream. Add sausage. Add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.