Egg in a Hole is the perfect way to start off your morning! Not only is it an easy and delicious breakfast recipe, but it also looks like a work of art. From the golden-brown toast to the perfectly cooked egg in the center, this dish will be sure to make you smile. Let’s explore this popular breakfast item and find out what makes it so special!
What’s better than starting your day off with a delicious, hot breakfast? If you’re looking for something quick and easy to make, then look no further than the egg in a hole. This classic dish is made by simply placing an egg in a hole cut into a slice of bread and then frying it up. You can add whatever toppings you like, but we think a little cheese and some green onions take it to the next level. Give this recipe a try the next time you’re looking for an easy breakfast option!
If you’re looking for a new and interesting way to cook eggs, you should try this recipe! It’s a fun and easy way to make eggs, and it’s also a great way to impress your friends and family. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and it’s sure to become one of your favorites.
If you’re looking to make the perfect egg in a hole, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure that your bread is nice and thick. You don’t want it to be too thin or the egg will just soak right through. Second, make sure that your hole is the right size. If it’s too small, the egg will be difficult to cook; if it’s too large, the egg will spread out and be difficult to flip. Finally, be careful when flipping! The last thing you want is to end up with a broken yolk all over your pan.
Conclusion & Recipe:
To conclude, the egg in a hole is a simple, yet delicious breakfast option that can be made in just a few minutes. It’s perfect for those mornings when you don’t have a lot of time to cook, but still want something nutritious and satisfying. Give it a try next time you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast!
Egg in a hole
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 slice Texas Toast
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Use a biscuit cutter, or a rim of glass to make a cut in the middle of each slice.
- Butter can be melted in a large skillet on medium heat. Once the butter is well melted, place the bread slice in the skillet. Place the egg in the middle of each piece of bread. To toast the bread, you can place the middle of the bread in a pan.
- The egg sets should be cooked a little on the bottom of a pan for about 30-45 seconds. Season the egg with salt. After about one minute, flip the bread and season the other end.
- Let egg cook until desired doneness. You want golden brown toast and white eggs, not browned/burned whites, and an unbroken yolk.
- Serve immediately Dip the yolk into the middle of the bread.