If you love garlic bread just as much as we do, then this article is for you. We’re about to show you how to take your loaf of garlic bread from good to great by stuffing it with a tasty combination of meat and cheese. Get ready to indulge in the ultimate cheesy-meaty-garlicky goodness!
If you love garlic bread, then you’re going to love this meat and cheese stuffed version! It’s easy to make and so incredibly delicious. The best part is that you can use any type of meat and cheese that you like. I used salami and mozzarella, but feel free to experiment with your favorites. Just make sure to stuff the loaf well so that every bite is bursting with flavor.
If you love garlic bread, then you’ll definitely want to try this recipe! It’s packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The best part is that it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
So why should you try this recipe? First, it’s delicious! The combination of meat, cheese, and garlic bread is simply unbeatable. Plus, it’s super easy to make. Just stuff your loaf of bread with the meat and cheese of your choice, bake it, and enjoy!
If you’re looking to take your garlic bread game to the next level, then you need to try stuffing it with meat and cheese. Trust us, it’s even more delicious than it sounds. Here are a few pro tips to help you get the most out of this recipe:
– Use a good quality loaf of bread. This is key for getting that perfect, crispy texture on the outside while still keeping the bread nice and fluffy on the inside.
– Be generous with the garlic butter. This is what makes this dish so special, so don’t be afraid to slather on plenty of it.
– Use a mix of different meats and cheeses for maximum flavor. We suggest trying ham, salami, and pepperoni with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
– Bake the garlic bread until the cheese is melted and bubbly. This will ensure that every bite is packed with flavor.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to upgrade your garlic bread, stuffing it with meat and cheese is the way to go. This simple method will take your garlic bread from good to great, and have everyone at the table asking for seconds. So next time you’re in the mood for something extra special, give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Cheeseburger-Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 1 French baguette
- 1 c butter 2 sticks, cut in pieces
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Ground chuck 3/4 lb
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- Thousand Island for dipping
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 c sweet relish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Step 2: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Cook the garlic until fragrant.
- Step 3: Once the butter has melted, season it with garlic salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Step 4: Trim the ends of the baguette and cut it into quarters. Use a small paring blade to hollow out the middle of each baguette piece. Use garlic butter to brush the exterior.
- Step 5: Combine the chuck with onion powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Make four patties.
- Step 6: Cook the patties in batches on a cast-iron skillet over medium heat until both sides are cooked.
- Step 7: Layer the cheese, cheese, patty and cheese on top of the bread. Each quarter loaf should be cut into thirds. Each quarter loaf should be brushed with garlic butter, then wrapped in foil
- Step 8: Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
- Step 9: Once the baking is complete, take it out of the oven and serve with Thousand Island dressing