Are you looking for a quick, easy, yet tasty meal to make during the week? Look no further than these garlic butter chicken bites! This recipe is so simple to make and requires minimal prep time, but it’s packed with flavor – making it a surefire hit with your family. Read on to find out more about this delicious dish!
These Garlic Butter Chicken Bites are the perfect appetizer or main dish! They are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients. The chicken is coated in a garlic butter sauce and then baked to perfection. These chicken bites are always a hit with family and friends!
There are a few reasons why you should definitely try this recipe for garlic butter chicken bites! For one, it’s a super easy recipe to follow and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. Plus, the garlic butter sauce is absolutely delicious and will make your chicken taste even better. Lastly, this dish is perfect for both casual and formal occasions – so whether you’re having friends over for a laid-back dinner or impressing your in-laws at a family gathering, this recipe will definitely do the trick.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal, these garlic butter chicken bites are the perfect solution. Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re ready in under 30 minutes. Serve them over rice or pasta, or with a side of steamed vegetables.
1. Preheat your oven to the correct temperature before adding your chicken. This will help ensure that your chicken cooks evenly.
2. Be sure to use fresh garlic for this recipe. The flavor of fresh garlic is much more pronounced and will make a big difference in the taste of your dish.
3. If you want to add a little extra flavor to your chicken bites, try basting them with some additional garlic butter before baking.
4. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different herbs and spices in this recipe. Some great options include rosemary, thyme, or even a little bit of cayenne pepper for a bit of heat.
5. These chicken bites are best served hot out of the oven. However, if you have leftovers, they can be reheated in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe. First, make sure to use fresh garlic. Old or stale garlic will not give the same flavor to the dish. Second, be careful not to overcook the chicken. The chicken should be cooked through, but still moist and juicy. Lastly, make sure to let the butter melt completely before adding it to the dish. This will help ensure that the butter coats the chicken evenly.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, these garlic butter chicken bites are a delicious and easy way to get your chicken fix. They’re perfect for a quick dinner or snack, and they’re sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. So go ahead and give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- 1 1/4 lbs. 1-1/2 lb.
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp unsalted Butter Divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic 4 cloves.
- 2 Tbsp chopped finely fresh parsley
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Use paper towels to dry the chicken.
- Sprinkle flour, Italian seasoning and the desired amount of salt over the chicken. I use 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. Mix well to coat the chicken. All flour must stick to the chicken, and not be left on the cutting board. Continue to tossing as necessary.
- To a skillet, add 1 Tbsp olive oils and 1 Tbsp butter. Butter should melt quickly. To evenly coat, tilt the pan.
- To ensure that the chicken doesn't steam, add it in an even layer.
- Cook until the bottom is golden brown, approximately 3 minutes. Then flip over to the other side and cook for 2 minutes more or until almost cooked through.
- In small pieces, add 2 Tbsp butter. Add garlic and parsley. Cook for 1 minute more. The chicken should reach 165 degrees in the center, but not pink.
- Serve right away.