Looking for a delicious and easy pasta dish that is sure to be a hit? Look no further than this Garlic Parmesan Tortellini Salad! With its creamy, flavorful sauce and hearty ingredients it is the perfect Summer meal that will have your family coming back for more.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy salad to make, look no further than this garlic parmesan tortellini salad! It’s perfect for a summer picnic or potluck, and can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy it all week long.
This salad is packed with flavor, thanks to the garlic parmesan dressing and the addition of grilled chicken. The tortellini add a nice bit of texture and heft, making it a satisfying meal. And if you’re looking to lighten things up, you can easily omit the chicken.
So what are you waiting for? Give this garlic parmesan tortellini salad a try today!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe to try, this garlic Parmesan tortellini salad is a great option! It’s packed with flavor and can be made in under 30 minutes, making it perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover tortellini you may have.
1. If you’re short on time, you can use pre-made tortellini for this recipe. Just be sure to cook it according to the package directions before adding it to the salad.
2. To give the salad a little bit of a crunch, add some chopped up bacon or pancetta.
3. For extra flavor, roast the garlic before adding it to the salad. This will give the garlic a deeper flavor that goes well with the other ingredients in the salad.
4. If you want a creamier dressing, you can add some grated Parmesan cheese to the vinaigrette.
Conclusion & Recipe:
To conclude, this garlic parmesan tortellini salad is a flavorful and easy dish to make. It is perfect for a summer picnic or potluck. The tortellini and vegetables can be made ahead of time, making it a convenient dish to throw together.
garlic parmesan tortellini salad
- 1 19 oz bag cheese tortellini
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen beans
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Garnish with shredded parmesan
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 2 Tbs butter
- 3 Tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Mince 2-3 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Follow the instructions on the box and cook pasta. When it is done, add peas.
- Drain pasta and put it in a large bowl.
- To make your sauce in medium saucepan heat your butter over medium heat until melted.
- Mix flour with water and let stand for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the milk until it is slightly thickened.
- Stir in garlic, salt & pepper, cheese, and allow to cook until cheese has melted and sauce thickens.
- Spread the sauce on your pasta, and then add the crumbled bacon.
- Put on a coat.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese if desired.