If you’re looking for an easy and delicious dinner that you can throw together with minimal fuss and maximum flavor, this Greek sheet pan chicken is the perfect solution! Not only does it require minimal effort on your part, but the result is a juicy, flavorful dish filled with nutritious vegetables. Get ready to be blown away by this amazing one-pan dinner!
This Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner is an easy and healthy recipe that is perfect for a quick weeknight meal! The chicken is seasoned with Greek spices and roasted on a sheet pan along with potatoes, tomatoes, and red onions. This dish is full of flavor and can be easily customized to your liking. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Have you been looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious chicken dinner recipe? Look no further! This Greek sheet pan chicken dinner is perfect for a busy weeknight. It only takes 30 minutes to make and is packed with flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you have in your fridge.
So why should you try this recipe? Here are four reasons:
1. It’s healthy. This recipe is made with lean chicken breast, plenty of vegetables, and a simple Greek seasoning blend. You can feel good about feeding this meal to your family.
2. It’s easy to make. Simply season the chicken and vegetables, toss them on a sheet pan, and bake! Dinner will be ready in no time.
3. It’s delicious. The combination of juicy chicken, crispy veggies, and flavorful seasonings is irresistible. Your family will love this meal!
4. It’s versatile. Don’t like broccoli? Swap it out for another vegetable of your choice. Prefer a different type of chicken? Use thighs or drumsticks instead! This recipe is easily customizable to fit your preferences.
So what are you waiting for? Give this Greek sheet pan chicken dinner a try tonight!
If you’re looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious weeknight dinner, look no further than this Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner! This one-pan meal is packed with flavor and perfect for busy weeknights. Here are a few pro tips to make this recipe even easier and more delicious:
1. Preheat your oven before you start prepping the ingredients. This will help ensure that everything cooks evenly.
2. Use bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs for the most flavor. However, if you’re trying to cut down on calories, you can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Just be sure to cook them until they’re cooked through before adding them to the pan with the other ingredients.
3. Don’t forget to season the chicken! A good amount of salt and pepper will do the trick. You can also add other herbs and spices to taste.
4. To get nicely browned and crispy potatoes, cut them into small pieces so they have more surface area exposed to the heat. You can also toss them in olive oil before adding them to the pan.
5. Be sure to check on the vegetables occasionally while they’re roasting. Depending on their size and thickness, they may need more or less time than the recipe calls for. When they’re finished cooking, they should be tender but still have a bit of a bite to them
Conclusion & Recipe:
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this recipe for Greek sheet pan chicken dinner. If you try it, please let me know how it turns out in the comments below.
GREEK SHEET PAN CHICKEN DINNER
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice approximately 3 tablespoons.
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Chicken thighs bone-in, skin on
- 1 medium zucchini halved in lengthwise.
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 large red onion sliced thinly into wedges
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or cherry juice
- Pitted 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped finely fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix the oil, lemon juice and garlic together in a bowl. Add salt and Dijon mustard to taste.
- Put the chicken thighs in an oiled bowl. Pour 1/3 of the marinade over the top. Then, use your hands to coat the chicken with the marinade. Marinate the chicken for between 10 and 15 minutes.
- As the chicken marinates, place the bell peppers, red onions, tomatoes, and zucchini on a baking sheet. Then drizzle the remaining marinade over the top. Mix all the ingredients together and toss them.
- Bake for 30 minutes, placing the chicken thighs on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven. Add the olives, feta, and place it back into the oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. This will allow the vegetables to soften and the chicken to reach 165°F.
- Before serving, sprinkle the vegetables and chicken with chopped fresh parsley.