If you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal to whip up in a pinch, you’ve come to the right place! This honey garlic boneless pork chop recipe is fast and simple, with only five main ingredients. Ready for a tasty 15-minute meal? Let’s get cooking!
In this recipe, I will show you how to make honey garlic boneless pork chops. This dish is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. It is perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. The pork chops are first coated in a homemade honey garlic sauce, then baked in the oven until they are tender and juicy. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
There are a few reasons why this recipe is worth trying. For one, it’s a quick and easy way to get a delicious meal on the table. The pork chops only need to be cooked for a few minutes per side, so they’re perfect for a weeknight dinner. Plus, the honey garlic sauce is absolutely amazing. It’s sweet, sticky, and packed with flavor. Trust me, you’ll want to licking your plate clean!
We all know how delicious pork chops can be, but sometimes they can be a little dry. This recipe for honey garlic boneless pork chops is the perfect way to keep your pork chops moist and flavorful. The key ingredient in this recipe is the honey, which not only adds sweetness but also helps to keep the pork chop moist. The garlic also adds flavor and depth to the dish, while the soy sauce gives it a umami kick. This dish is sure to become a family favorite!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make meal, look no further than these honey garlic boneless pork chops! Here are some pro tips to help you make the perfect dish:
1. Be sure to use boneless pork chops for this recipe – they’ll cook more evenly and be easier to work with.
2. If you don’t have any fresh garlic on hand, you can substitute garlic powder. Just use 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder for every clove of fresh garlic called for in the recipe.
3. To get that nice, crispy coating on the pork chops, be sure to use a bit of oil when cooking them. This will help them brown up nicely and get that delicious crunch.
4. The key to making these honey garlic pork chops extra flavorful is to let the sauce really coat the meat. So be sure to spoon it over the top of the chops while they’re cooking, and don’t be afraid to really slather them in it!
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, these honey garlic boneless pork chops are an incredibly easy and delicious weeknight meal. They are full of flavor, yet light and healthy, and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. What’s not to love? I hope you’ll give them a try soon!
Honey garlic boneless pork chops
- 15 oz. 3 pork chops, 430g
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian Parsley for Garnishing
- Honey Sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Season the pork chops both sides with salt and ground pepper. Combine all ingredients for the Honey Garlic Sauce. Mix well.
- On high heat, heat a cast iron skillet (preferred). Add the vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon butter and the spices. Place the pork chops in the skillet. Pan fry each side for 3-4 minutes or until it turns brown. Flip the pork chops over and do the same.
- Place the pork chops on one side of the skillet. Add the rest of the butter. Sauté the garlic for about 10 seconds or until it turns light brown. Cook the Honey Garlic Sauce until it thickens or turns amber. Spread the sauce on top of the pork chops. Serve immediately after removing the heat. Garnish with the parsley.