Looking for a delicious weeknight meal that will leave your family’s mouths watering? Look no further than this Honey Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin! This easy-to-make dish has all the flavor you need in one meal – savory, sweet, and oh so scrumptious. So let’s get cooking!
Honey garlic roasted pork tenderloin is a simple, yet flavor-packed dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal. This dish is made with just a few ingredients, but the result is a delicious and juicy pork tenderloin that is full of flavor. The key to this dish is to use quality ingredients, including fresh garlic and good quality honey.
To make this dish, start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, season your pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, and dried herbs. Next, heat some olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork tenderloin to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until evenly browned.
Once the pork tenderloin is browned, remove it from the skillet and add the garlic cloves to the same skillet. Cook the garlic for about 1 minute, or until it becomes fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic! Finally, add the honey to the skillet and cook for 1 more minute.
Pour the honey garlic mixture over the pork tenderloin in a baking dish and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Once finished cooking, let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Serve immediately with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make pork dish, this honey garlic roasted pork tenderloin is a great option. It’s packed with flavor, thanks to the garlic and honey glaze, and it’s also quick and simple to prepare. Plus, it’s healthy and low in calories, so you can feel good about eating it.
There are a few pro tips to consider when making this recipe. First, be sure to preheat your oven to the proper temperature so that the pork tenderloin cooks evenly. Secondly, basting the pork with honey garlic sauce while it roasts will help to keep it moist and full of flavor. Finally, let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing into it so that all of the juices have a chance to redistribute throughout the meat.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this honey garlic roasted pork tenderloin recipe is an excellent way to cook pork tenderloin. The flavors of the honey and garlic complement each other perfectly, and the result is a delicious, juicy, and tender piece of pork. Give it a try the next time you’re looking for an easy and tasty pork recipe!
Honey garlic roasted pork tenderloin
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- For a slurry 1 tablespoon cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Take out any excess fat from the pork. Use a fork to puncture the pork at multiple points.
- Combine all the rub ingredients in a small bowl. Spread the rub all over the pork. Press down to get the rub all over the pork.
- Heat butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Let butter melt, then place pork in skillet. Cook until golden brown. Flip the pan to finish cooking, taking about 2 minutes. Roast the skillet for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients for honey garlic sauce except the cornstarch. Mix all ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Make a mixture of cornstarch, water and salt. Add to the sauce. Mix until it becomes slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Take the pork out of the oven and brush with honey garlic sauce. Broil the pork for 3 minutes in the "HI" broiler. This will caramelize the sauce. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes, then slice it and garnish with fresh rosemary and chopped thyme.