Are you a fan of Philly cheesesteak and pasta? If yes, then get ready to indulge in the ultimate comfort food! Our easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet recipe is here to satisfy your cravings in under 30 minutes. This one-pot wonder combines tender strips of beef, sautéed onions and peppers, gooey melted cheese with al dente pasta that’s coated in creamy sauce. It’s a perfect dinner idea for busy weeknights or lazy weekends when you want something quick and delicious without compromising on flavor. Get your skillet out and let’s get cooking!
This Philly cheesesteak pasta skillet is the perfect weeknight meal. It’s easy to make, and it’s ready in under 30 minutes. Plus, it’s a one-pot meal, so there’s minimal cleanup. All you need is a few simple ingredients: ground beef, pasta, cheese, and some seasonings.
To start, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once it’s cooked through, add the pasta and water. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.
Once the pasta is cooked, stir in the cheese until it’s melted. Then season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately with some extra shredded cheese on top, if desired. Enjoy!
If you’re in the mood for a hearty, filling meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this Philly cheesesteak pasta skillet is the perfect recipe for you. It comes together in under 30 minutes and is packed with all of the flavors of a traditional cheesesteak sandwich. Plus, it’s a one-pot meal which means less cleanup for you!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium-high heat until it is browned.
3. Add the onion and peppers and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the pasta sauce and water and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in the cheese until it is melted and serve immediately.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re craving a Philly cheesesteak but don’t have the time to go out for one, this easy Philly cheesesteak pasta skillet is the perfect solution. Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s a quick and tasty weeknight meal that the whole family will love. And best of all, it’s made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
- 1 12 oz bag Beef Steak
- 2 red bell peppers deseeded and thinly cut
- 1 thinly sliced white or yellow onion
- 8 ounces pasta noodles or any other pasta noodle.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef stock I used unsalted for more sodium
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese divided
- If desired garnish with fresh or dried parsley
- Use a chef’s knife to de-seed 2 green bell peppers, and 1 small/medium size white onion.
- Next, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- After the heat has been turned off, add in beefsteak, onion, and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables soften and the beef is a little more color.
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, and mix well.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, beef broth and pasta noodles. Make sure all noodles are coated with the beef broth. Bring the mixture to boil. Cover and simmer for a few minutes.
- Allow the noodles to simmer covered for 7 minutes. Stir and then cover and continue simmering for 5-7 minutes or until tender. You should make sure to check the noodles frequently so they don't get too soft.
- Stir in 1 cup provolone cheese or mozzarella cheese and remove from heat. Mix until well combined. If desired, top with 1/2 cup of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.