Are you looking for a delicious and easy meal that you can make in no time? Then stromboli is the answer! This Italian-inspired dish is made with pizza dough, ham, pepperoni, cheese and marinara sauce. In this article, we will show you how to make this tasty treat so that you can impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious recipe to try, look no further than this stromboli recipe! This dish is made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen, and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover meat or vegetables you have on hand. So why not give it a try? You won’t be disappointed!
Stromboli is a delicious Italian dish that is perfect for a quick and easy meal. This recipe is simple to follow and only requires a few ingredients. The result is a delicious and hearty stromboli that will satisfy your hunger.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious recipe for stromboli, look no further! This recipe is simple to follow and yields great results. Here are some pro tips to make sure your stromboli turns out perfect:
– Preheat your oven to the correct temperature before baking. This will help ensure that your stromboli cooks evenly.
– Use a good quality mozzarella cheese for the filling. This will give your stromboli a delicious cheesy flavor.
– Be careful not to overstuff your stromboli. Too much filling will make it difficult to roll up and could cause it to burst open while baking.
– Once rolled up, brush the outside of your stromboli with olive oil. This will give it a nice golden color when it bakes.
– Bake your stromboli until the dough is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot and enjoy!
Assuming you already have pizza dough on hand (or feel like whipping some up), this stromboli recipe is a cinch to make. The key is to roll out the dough nice and thin so you get a lot of crispy, delicious layers in every bite. And don’t be afraid to pile on the toppings! We went with classic pepperoni and mozzarella, but you could mix it up with your favorite pizza toppings.
This recipe makes one large stromboli, which is perfect for feeding a crowd. But if you’re looking for something more intimate, feel free to halve the recipe. Just know that you might have to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
One final note: this recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken sausage. If you can’t find any at your local grocery store, feel free to sub in regular raw chicken sausage. Just cook it thoroughly before adding it to the stromboli.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Stromboli is a delicious Italian dish that can be made in minutes. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. With just a few steps, you can have a delicious stromboli that will satisfy your hunger.
- 1 pizza dough
- 3 Tbsp butter melted, divided
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella divided
- 12 thin slices of ham
- 15 slices salami
- 15-17 slices pepperoni
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped Parsley
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly flour your workspace. Make a pizza dough rectangle measuring 12x14 inches. It is also possible to roll the dough onto parchment paper, so that you can directly bake the pizza in the oven.
- Combine 1 Tbsp butter and minced garlic in a small bowl. Sprinkle the butter and garlic over the dough.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over the dough. Leave a 1-1/2 inch border around the two long edges.
- Add ham to the top of the cheese. Add 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese to the top of the ham. Next, add the pepperoni and salami pieces. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the pepperoni.
- Use a fork to beat the egg in a small bowl. You can use a brush to cover the edges of the dough. (Where you left the cheese, think short, slow, long).
- Next, roll the long edge of your jelly roll stromboli style. The long edge that does not have the egg wash should be your starting point. It should be rolled tightly to ensure it stays together. Use wet fingertips to seal the seam. Roll the stromboli until the seam is facing downward. To seal the dough, you may have to fold the sides under.
- Transfer to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Combine the remaining 2 Tbsp butter, garlic powder and parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Add chopped parsley to the bowl. Butter mixture should be applied to the top of the stromboli. Use a sharp, serrated knife to make small diagonal cuts along the top of the stromboli at every 2 inches.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until the top turns golden brown.
- Let cool in the oven for 5 minutes. Use a serrated knife to cut 8 slices.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce