If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dessert that won’t break your keto diet, look no further than this Keto Carrot Cake! Not only does it taste amazing, but it’s also low in carbs and gluten-free. In this article, I’ll be sharing my recipe for this delicious treat along with some tips and tricks to make sure your Keto Carrot Cake turns out perfect every time.
When most people think of carrot cake, they think of a classic dessert made with flavorful spices, moist cake, and rich cream cheese frosting. But what if I told you that you could have your carrot cake and eat it too – without all the sugar and carbs? Introducing keto carrot cake – a low carb, high fat version of the classic dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This keto carrot cake is made with a few simple ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, grated carrots, eggs, coconut oil, and stevia. The result is a moist and fluffy cake that is packed with flavor. And because it’s low in carbs and high in healthy fats, it’s the perfect treat for those on the ketogenic diet.
So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, give this keto carrot cake a try. You won’t be disappointed!
This keto carrot cake is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while sticking to your low-carb diet. The cake is moist and fluffy, with a rich cream cheese frosting. And, it’s surprisingly easy to make!
Here are four reasons why you should try this recipe:
1. It’s a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy carrot cake.
2. It’s quick and easy to make.
3. It’s perfect for those on a low-carb diet.
4. It freezes well, so you can always have a slice on hand!
1. Make sure your carrots are grated finely- the smaller the pieces, the better they will incorporate into the cake batter.
2. If you don’t have a food processor to grate the carrots, you can use a cheese grater instead. Just make sure to use the smallest holes.
3. To get that classic carrot cake flavor, be sure to add in some spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
4. This cake is best served warm, so be sure to pop it in the oven or microwave before serving.
5. Top with your favorite keto-friendly frosting or icing- we recommend cream cheese frosting or a simple glaze made with powdered sweetener and water.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this keto carrot cake is an amazing dessert option for those following a ketogenic diet. It’s moist, flavorful, and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make and can be made in advance. So, if you’re looking for a delicious keto-friendly dessert, give this recipe a try!
Keto carrot cake
- 5 Eggs Room Temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Allulose *To taste Although we don't like sweet cakes you can still test the batter. Allulose does not contain any calories or carbs. GRANULATED
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- Almond Flour 3/4 Cup
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped Carrots
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup powdered allulose * We used 1/4 cups because we don't like sweet frosting. You can add as much as your heart desires. POWDERED
- 4 tbsp Heavy cream *add 1 tablespoon at a stretch until it becomes fluffy. See the post.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Spray two 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Combine the dry ingredients in another bowl until well combined. Mix the dry ingredients gradually into the wet mixture. Continue mixing until well combined. Do not overmix or the cake will become dense.
- Mix the carrots and batter together until they are well combined.
- Divide the batter equally between the pans. Bake the batter for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 15-30 minutes, then invert it onto cooling racks. While the cake cools, prepare the frosting.
- Blend the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the sweetener until well combined. Continue to mix in the vanilla. Mix in the heavy cream one at a time, until you have fluffy frosting.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Spread the frosting over the top of your bottom layer. Layer the top layer over it. Spread the remaining frosting along the sides. Sprinkle coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate the finished cake for at most 1 hour. Then, store any leftovers in a refrigerator.