If you’re looking for an indulgent treat that won’t break your keto diet, look no further than these delicious Keto Carrot Cupcakes! They have the perfect balance of sweet and spicy, with a soft and fluffy centre and a creamy cream cheese frosting that will satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth.
These keto carrot cupcakes are the perfect treat for anyone following a low carb or ketogenic diet. Made with almond flour and coconut flour, they are both gluten-free and grain-free. And with only 3 net carbs per cupcake, they fit perfectly into a keto lifestyle.
But just because these cupcakes are low carb doesn’t mean they sacrifice flavor. These cupcakes are moist and fluffy, with the perfect amount of sweetness. The addition of carrots and spices give them a lovely fall flavor that is sure to please everyone. Whether you are following a keto diet or not, these cupcakes are sure to be a hit!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy keto-friendly cupcake recipe, this is the one for you! Made with almond flour, these carrot cupcakes are low in carbs and high in healthy fats. Plus, they’re super moist and flavorful – perfect for a satisfying snack or dessert.
1. When measuring the ingredients, be precise for best results.
2. Make sure the carrots are well shredded so they bake evenly.
3. Be careful not to overbake the cupcakes, or they will be dry.
Conclusion & Recipe:
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for keto carrot cupcakes! If you’re looking for more keto-friendly dessert recipes, be sure to check out my blog, KetoDieting101.com. I have tons of delicious recipes that are perfect for anyone on the keto diet!
Keto carrot cupcakes
- Carrot Cake
- 2 cups almond flour 224g
- 6 tbsp Coconut flour 42g
- 3/4 cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 145g
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon each ginger allspice or cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter/coconut oil 120g
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots 180g
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 60g
- Cream Cheese Frosting see tips below before making this
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 170g
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix your melted butter, eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl. Beat or whisk to combine.
- Combine your dry ingredients with your shredded carrots, coconut and other dry ingredients.
- Mix until you have a stiff dough.
- Use a muffin tray lined with wrappers to evenly distribute the batter among 12 cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes clean.
- You can also make the frosting while you wait by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Then, use a mixer to mix until smooth.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before frosting the cupcakes.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock to ice them. Start by filling the bag with icing, cutting off the corners for a ziplock. Then pipe in a circular motion from the edge to center of each cupcake. For each cupcake, repeat the process.
- Serve immediately, or keep in an airtight container in your fridge for up to one week. Enjoy your Keto Carrot Cupcakes!