Are you looking for a delicious meal that’s easy to make and full of flavor? Look no further than this Lazy Chicken Parmesan Baked Spaghetti dish! With just 5 simple ingredients, this dinner recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen. Find out how this tasty meal can be ready in under an hour!
This dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you don’t have time to cook a complicated meal. It’s also great for leftovers because it reheats well. This chicken Parmesan baked spaghetti is a lazy person’s dream come true!
This dish is made with spaghetti, chicken, and a jar of marinara sauce. It’s all mixed together and then baked in the oven until everything is hot and bubbly. The best part about this meal is that it only takes a few minutes to prepare and it’s so easy to customize.
If you’re looking for a heartier version of this dish, you can add some vegetables to the mix. I like to add spinach or mushrooms. You could also add some crushed red pepper flakes if you like things a little spicy.
This chicken Parmesan baked spaghetti is the perfect comfort food. It’s warm, filling, and so easy to make. Give it a try the next time you need a quick and easy meal!
There are plenty of reasons to try this recipe – it’s easy, it’s tasty, and it’s a great way to get your chicken parmesan fix without all the hassle. This dish is also perfect for those days when you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
So why should you try this recipe? Here are four great reasons:
1. It’s easy to make. This recipe is about as simple as it gets – just bake everything together in one dish and you’re done. No need to fuss with breading and frying chicken, or boiling noodles separately.
2. It’s delicious. This dish is packed with flavor, thanks to the chicken parmesan, spaghetti, and tomato sauce. And who doesn’t love cheese?
3. It’s a great way to get your chicken parmesan fix without all the hassle. If you love chicken parmesan but don’t want to go through the trouble of making it, this recipe is for you.
4. It’s perfect for those days when you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. We all have those days where we just don’t feel like cooking. When that happens, give this recipe a try – it’ll make your life a lot easier
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before beginning this recipe.
2. To make the chicken Parmesan, start by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add some olive oil to the pan, and then cook the chicken breasts until they are browned and cooked through. Remove them from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3. In the same skillet, add some more olive oil and sauté the garlic for a minute or so. Then, add in the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to package instructions. Drain them when they are done cooking.
5. In a 9×13 inch baking dish, layer the cooked spaghetti noodles, chicken Parmesan sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately!
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this dish is an easy and delicious way to make chicken parmesan. It is also a great way to use up leftover chicken. This dish can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
Lazy Chicken Parmesan Baked Spaghetti
- 1 1lb. Box of thin spaghetti
- 2 24oz. jars marinara/pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 8 frozen chicken patties I purchase the Tyson brand.
- Seasoning to your liking optional.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging to cook and drain the spaghetti. Mix 3/4 cup of tomato sauce (1.5-2 litres) with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the pasta to a casserole dish. Top it with 8 frozen chicken patties. To crisp the chicken patties, bake for 20 minutes
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Spread the sauce over the chicken and cover it with it. Sprinkle the top with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan and 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.