Have you ever craved the delicious Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell but didn’t want to leave your house? Now you can make it at home with this Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe! Find out how easy it is to recreate this flavorful dish in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza is a fan-favorite menu item, and now you can make it at home with this recipe! This dish is easy to customize with your favorite toppings, and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family. So grab your ingredients and get cooking!
If you love Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza, then you’ll definitely want to try this recipe! Not only is it a delicious and easy meal to make at home, but it’s also a great way to save money. This recipe is perfect for those nights when you’re short on time or just don’t feel like cooking. Plus, it’s always a hit with the family!
Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza is a classic dish that can be easily made at home. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time. The best part about making this dish at home is that you can customize it to your liking. Add more or less cheese, spice up the sauce, and top it off with your favorite toppings.
When it comes to Mexican Pizza, there are a few things you should know in order to make the perfect dish. First and foremost, be sure to use a good quality tortilla. We prefer using a white corn tortilla, but you can also use a wheat or flour tortilla. If you’re using a store-bought tortilla, be sure to heat it up before adding your toppings.
Next, you’ll want to choose your favorite toppings. We like to keep it simple with just ground beef, cheese and tomatoes, but feel free to add whatever you like. If you’re using fresh tomatoes, be sure to dice them up into small pieces so they don’t make the pizza too soggy.
Once you’ve added your toppings, it’s time to bake the pizza. We like to bake ours at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
And that’s it! Your Mexican Pizza is now ready to enjoy. Be sure to share any pro tips you have in the comments below so everyone can make the perfect pizza!
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe at home. First, the sauce is key to the flavor of the dish, so be sure to use a good quality store-bought or homemade salsa. Second, the tortillas need to be crispy, so be sure to cook them long enough. Finally, don’t skimp on the toppings! The more the better.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re a fan of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza, you’ll be happy to know that it’s actually pretty easy to make at home. All you need is some pre-made pizza dough, refried beans, salsa, and shredded cheese. Simply spread the refried beans on the dough, top with salsa and cheese, and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
While this recipe is fairly straightforward, there are a few tips that will help ensure your Mexican Pizza turns out just like Taco Bell’s. First, be sure to use a good quality pre-made pizza dough. Second, don’t skimp on the cheese – use a good shredded Mexican blend for best results. And finally, if you want that signature Taco Bell flavor, be sure to use their Mild sauce in place of the salsa.
Follow these tips and you’ll have a delicious Mexican Pizza that tastes just like Taco Bell’s – but without having to leave your house!
Mexican Pizza Recipe
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet
- 8 Flour Tortillas taco size
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- Can Refried Beans 30 oz.
- 1/2 Cup Mild Salsa not with liquid
- 10 ounce Can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives
- 2 Roma Tomatoes - Chop
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sliced green onions
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Follow the instructions on how to prepare ground beef and taco seasoning. Break the ground beef into small pieces with a potato masher. This creates a Taco Bell-style ground beef. Set aside.
- Over medium/high heat, heat oil in a fry pan. Each tortilla should be fried until it is lightly browned and crispy. Only enough oil is needed to grease the bottom of your pan.
- Preheat oven to 375oF
- Place one tortilla on a greased, rimmed baking pan. Spread refried beans on the tortilla. Layer taco meat, salsa and then top with another tortilla. Layer the salsa and taco meat on top of the tortilla. Top the tortilla with the enchilada sauce. Add shredded cheese, olives and tomatoes to the tortilla. For 4 Mexican pizzas, repeat the process three more times.
- To heat and melt the cheese, bake pizzas for 5-7 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce, sliced green onion, and sour cream.