Looking for a weeknight dinner menu that will leave your family begging for seconds? Look no further than this delectable Dorito Casserole! Not only is it super tasty, but it’s also simple and easy to make. Read on to find out how you can whip up this delicious dish in no time!
Dorito casserole is a delicious, easy-to-make dish that is perfect for your weeknight dinner menu. This casserole is made with layers of Doritos, ground beef, cheese, and a variety of other delicious ingredients. It is then baked to perfection and served hot. This dish is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner option, look no further than this Dorito casserole recipe! This dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Plus, it’s super easy to make – all you need is a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try tonight!
Here are some pro tips to make your Dorito casserole even more delicious:
1. For extra flavor, try using seasoned ground beef or adding in some chopped green chilies to the meat mixture.
2. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of chips – tortilla chips or Fritos would also be delicious in this recipe!
I used regular Doritos for this recipe, but you could use the nacho cheese flavor if you prefer. I also like to top my casserole with shredded cheese and a little sour cream, but that’s optional. This dish is really versatile – you can add whatever you like to make it your own. I hope you enjoy it!
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this blog article is that the Dorito casserole recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a weeknight dinner. This casserole is packed with flavor and is sure to please the whole family.
- 1 pound ground beef lean
- Half a yellow onion diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Taco seasoning 1 Pack
- Frozen corn in a 12-ounce bag
- 14.5 ounce petite diced tomatoes with green chillies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Doritos finely ground
- 1 cup Doritos loosely crushed
- 3 cups Mexican mix cheese
- I also added 1 cup of black beans-optional
- Optional: Sliced green onions diced tomatoes, avocado, and sour cream as garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9x13-inch dish with nonstick spray.
- The chips should be crushed gently and set aside. The chips should be ground into small pieces, similar to breadcrumbs. One cup should have larger chunks. I put them in a Ziploc bag of gallon size and mixed them with my hands.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion. Any extra grease should be drained.
- Cook the garlic for 1 minute.
- Mix the taco seasoning, frozen corn, tomatoes with chiles and two cups of finely chopped chips. I also added black beans to this recipe.
- Take off heat. Mix in two cups of cheese and the sour cream.
- Place in a greased casserole dish. Bake for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Bake for five more minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.