Are you looking for a quick and easy treat that is perfect for the upcoming holidays? Look no further than no-bake sugar cookie truffles – with just 4 ingredients, they’re an effortless yet delicious treat that everyone will enjoy! In this article, we’ll show you how to make these simple and tasty treats in no time.
No-Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles are a simple and delicious holiday treat! These truffles are made with just a few ingredients, and they come together quickly and easily. These truffles are perfect for gifts, parties, or simply to enjoy on your own.
There are plenty of reasons to try this no-bake sugar cookie truffle recipe! For one, it is extremely easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, these truffles are perfect for the holiday season – they make a great gift or addition to a holiday party spread.
Most importantly, though, these truffles are absolutely delicious. The rich flavor of the cookies is balanced perfectly by the sweet frosting, and the whole thing comes together in a delightful little bite. If you’re looking for a simple but impressive dessert to make this holiday season, look no further than this no-bake sugar cookie truffle recipe!
It’s the holidays, which means it’s the perfect time to make some delicious sugar cookie truffles! This recipe is super simple and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, these truffles are no-bake, so you don’t have to worry about turning on the oven.
To make the truffles, start by crushing up some sugar cookies. You can use a food processor or just put them in a bag and smash them with a rolling pin. Once they’re all crumbled, mix in some softened cream cheese until everything is combined.
Then, use a spoon or your hands to form the mixture into small balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about an hour.
Once they’re firm, it’s time to dip them in chocolate. Melt some chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl or in a double boiler on the stove. Then, using a fork or your fingers, dip each truffle in the chocolate until it’s completely coated. Place them back on the parchment paper and let them cool until the chocolate is firm.
These sugar cookie truffles are the perfect holiday treat! They’re easy to make and so darn delicious. Your friends and family will love them!
1. If you are short on time, you can use store-bought sugar cookie dough to make these truffles.
2. Be careful not to overmix the dough, or the truffles will be tough.
3. If you want a more festive look, you can roll the truffles in colored sprinkles before coating them in chocolate.
4. These truffles can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to a week.
When it comes to holiday baking, sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. These no-bake sugar cookie truffles require just a few ingredients and come together in minutes. They make for a delicious and festive treat that is perfect for gift giving or enjoying with friends and family.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making these truffles. First, be sure to use softened butter so that it mixes easily with the other ingredients. Secondly, if your dough is too sticky, you can add a bit more confectioners’ sugar until it reaches the desired consistency. Finally, be sure to let the truffles set in the fridge for at least an hour before rolling them in the powdered sugar so that they hold their shape.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These no-bake sugar cookie truffles are the perfect holiday treat! They are so simple to make and only require a few ingredients. The best part about them is that they can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for when you need them.
If you are looking for a last minute holiday treat, then these no-bake sugar cookie truffles are perfect for you! They are quick, easy, and delicious. Your family and friends will love them!
No-Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 12-15 sugar cookies I use the Pepperidge Farms 5 ounce bag.
- 2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers
- Optional: sprinkles for decorating
- Blend the cookies until you get fine crumbs.
- Blend in the vanilla and cream cheese until well combined. If the mixture becomes too firm, add an additional ounce.
- Place parchment paper or freezer paper on a baking sheet. Use a teaspoon or a small spoon to scoop the dough out and then roll it into balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 20 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave bowl, melt the chocolate for one minute. Mix until smooth. If necessary, melt the chocolate for another 15-30 seconds.
- Use a fork to dip the truffle balls in the chocolate Place the fork on one side of the bowl, then place it back onto the baking sheet. To help the ball slide off the pan, use a toothpick.
- Sprinkle sprinkles on each ball immediately after they have been dipped. Keep in the fridge until ready for use