Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen preparing dinner? Look no further! We have a delicious and easy one skillet chicken with green beans recipe that will save you time without sacrificing flavor. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or when you want a healthy meal on the table in no time. Plus, clean-up is a breeze since everything cooks together in just one pan. Get ready to impress your taste buds with this mouth-watering and nutritious meal!
This One Skillet Chicken with Green Beans is a super simple, healthy, and delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will love! It’s packed with flavor, but light on calories and fat, and ready in just 30 minutes. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you want something healthy and homemade, but don’t have a lot of time to cook. And cleanup is a breeze since everything cooks in just one pan.
This recipe is healthy, easy to make, and only requires one skillet. It’s perfect for a busy weeknight when you don’t have a lot of time to cook. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover chicken you might have.
1. Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add some oil to the pan, then add the chicken breasts.
3. Cook the chicken for a few minutes on each side, until it is cooked through.
4. Then, add the green beans to the pan and cook them for a few minutes, until they are tender.
5. Finally, add some of your favorite sauce to the pan and stir everything together. Serve hot!
Conclusion & Recipe:
This One Skillet Chicken with Green Beans is a super easy and delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will love! It’s packed with flavor, but light on calories and fat, making it a healthier option for dinner. And cleanup is a breeze since everything is cooked in just one pan.
If you’re looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious chicken dinner recipe, this One Skillet Chicken with Green Beans is a great option!
One Skillet Chicken with Green Beans
- 1/2 lb. French green beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs thinly sliced
- Salt and lemon pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 10 oz. mushrooms
- ½ cup chicken broth unsalted
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese more for garnish
- Place green beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/2 cup (125ml). Microwave for 8-10 minutes until the green beans are almost cooked but not crisp.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet. Once the pan has heated, add the sliced chicken and season it with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Cook for approximately 4 minutes per side until the chicken is lightly browned. Next, add the garlic powder, onion powder, precooked beans, and mushrooms. Stir frequently for about 4 to 5 minutes until you are satisfied with the results.
- Mix in chicken broth and heavy cream. Reduce the sauce for about 2 minutes until it becomes slightly thickened.
- Then add the parmesan cheese to the pan. Mix the cheese with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm, and top with additional cheese if desired.