Are you looking for an easy and delicious meal idea? Look no further! This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is the perfect way to tantalize your taste buds. We’ll take you through the steps of pounding chicken breasts, coating them with a flavorful Parmesan coating, and then frying them until they are crispy and delicious. Keep reading to find out more about this delightful dish!
Parmesan crusted chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish. It is perfect for a weeknight meal or for entertaining guests. The chicken is coated in a Parmesan cheese and breadcrumb mixture, then baked until golden brown. Serve with a side of pasta or salad for a complete meal.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy chicken recipe that’s packed with flavor, then you need to try this Parmesan crusted chicken! It’s a family favorite in our house and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover Parmesan cheese you might have.
This chicken is so juicy and full of flavor, thanks to the Parmesan cheese coating. It’s simple to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Serve it with some roasted vegetables or a simple salad for a complete meal.
This recipe is so easy and delicious, you’ll want to make it again and again! And each time, the chicken will be more succulent and full of flavor.
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then, in a shallow bowl or plate, combine 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. Next, season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dredge in the Parmesan mixture until coated.
Now it’s time to cook the chicken! Place the chicken on a lightly greased baking sheet or baking dish, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. The chicken should be golden brown and bubbly when done.
Serve immediately with your favorite sides. We like roasted vegetables or a simple salad. Enjoy!
Assuming you’re looking for tips about the recipe specifically, here are a few pro tips to make your parmesan crusted chicken even better:
– If you want extra crispy chicken, try using panko breadcrumbs instead of regular breadcrumbs.
– For an extra cheesy flavor, mix in some shredded mozzarella cheese with the parmesan.
– To make cleanup easier, line your baking sheet with foil before you start cooking.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The Parmesan crusted chicken was a big hit! The kids loved it and we will definitely be making it again. I was really impressed with how easy it was to make and how flavorful the chicken came out. This is a great recipe for a busy weeknight meal or for entertaining.
Parmesan crusted chicken
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Each breast should be cut in half.
- Mix egg and water together in a small bowl until well blended.
- Mix together garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the parmesan in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece in the egg mixture, making sure it is coated.
- Let excess eggs drip off.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press the top, then turn over and do the same on the other side. Take out excess. Continue with the remaining chicken.
- Butter and oil should be placed in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on a plate and keep it there until the edges are browned.
- Use a spatula to lightly press the dough. Turn over and continue pressing until it is browned.
- Use a spatula to gently press the mixture and transfer it to a serving platter.