Get ready for an Italian feast with these delicious Pepperoni Pizza Puffs! This easy and tasty recipe only requires a handful of ingredients and is sure to be a hit with your family or guests. Whether you serve them as an appetizer or snack, these pizza puffs are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
Who doesn’t love pizza? It’s a classic food that everyone can enjoy. And what’s not to love about pepperoni, one of the most popular pizza toppings? These pepperoni pizza puffs are the perfect snack or appetizer for your next party. They’re easy to make and only require a few ingredients. Plus, they’re sure to be a hit with your guests!
If you’re looking for a fun and easy recipe to make with your kids, these pepperoni pizza puffs are the perfect option! They’re quick to make, and they only require a few ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. Plus, they’re sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Pizza is one of America’s favorite foods, and pepperoni is one of the most popular pizza toppings. So, it’s no surprise that these Pepperoni Pizza Puffs are a hit with kids and adults alike! This easy recipe only requires a few ingredients and comes together in just minutes. The result is a delicious, cheesy snack that’s perfect for parties or after-school munchies.
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified in the recipe. This will ensure that your puffs are cooked evenly.
2. If you want a crispy crust, pre-bake your puff pastry for 5 minutes before adding the pepperoni and cheese.
3. Use a quality pepperoni for this recipe. Cheap pepperoni will make your puffs taste greasy.
4. Be sure to drain the excess grease from the cooked pepperoni before adding it to the puff pastry. Otherwise, your puffs will be too greasy.
5. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top of the puffs before baking them for an extra bit of flavor.
Assuming you’re referring to the recipe blog titled “Pepperoni Pizza Puffs Recipe”, the subheading “Notes About This Recipe” offers the following insights:
-You can use any type of milk in this recipe, but whole milk will produce the richest results.
-If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can make your own by combining 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
-Leftover puffs can be reheated in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you love pizza and puffs, then you will love this recipe for pepperoni pizza puffs! These little bites are perfect for a party or snack and they are so easy to make. Simply combine some puff pastry with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce, then bake until golden brown. Serve with a side of ranch dressing or marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking flour
- 1/2 tbsp Italian Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni diced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Non-stick cooking spray can be used to spray a 24 count muffin tin or two 12-count muffin muffin tins. You should spray the sides and interior of the muffins really well to prevent sticking.
- You can chop the pepperoni into small bite-sized pieces.
- Mix flour, baking soda, Italian seasoning, salt and water in a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk and beaten egg.
- If necessary, add in shredded cheese, diced red pepperoni, and crushed pepper (about 1/2 teaspoon).
- Let the mixture sit for around 10 minutes.
- Place the mixture in muffin tins. However, a spring-release cookie spoon works just as well.
- Bake for around 20-25 mins (until golden brown). Serve with marinara sauce, for dipping.