If you are looking for an easy and delicious recipe, this Lemon Parmesan Pasta Salad with Petite Peas & Crispy Bacon is definitely one to try! It’s a creamy pasta salad that comes together in no time and is packed with flavor. Plus, the lemon parmesan dressing adds a zesty twist to it. So get ready for a tasty dish that will be sure to please everyone at your next gathering!
While we love a good pasta salad, they can sometimes be time-consuming to make. This quick and easy lemon parmesan pasta salad is the perfect solution for those busy weeknights! Made with petite peas, crispy bacon, and a simple lemon dressing, this dish comes together in no time. Plus, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next potluck or picnic!
If you’re looking for a new pasta salad recipe to try, this Quick and Easy Lemon Parmesan Pasta Salad With Petite Peas & Crispy Bacon is a great option! It’s a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for summertime potlucks, picnics, and barbecues. This recipe is packed with flavor thanks to the fresh lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and crispy bacon. The petite peas add a lovely pop of color and the pasta salad can be served chilled or at room temperature.
This pasta salad is so easy and flavorful, you’ll want to make it again and again! Here are a few pro tips to make sure your salad turns out perfectly:
– Use a good quality Parmesan cheese for the best flavor.
– Be sure to cook the bacon until it is crisp. No one wants soggy bacon in their salad!
– If you want a little extra zing, add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the dressing.
– This salad is best served at room temperature or slightly cooled, so plan accordingly.
The dressing can be made up to 24 hours ahead and stored in an airtight container in your refrigerator. You can make it up to 24 hours ahead of time, but you may need to add some lemon juice to the dressing. The lemon will soften over time so taste first before making your decision.
This recipe calls for medium pasta shells, but you can use any small or medium pasta. Mini Farfalle is equally delicious as macaroni.
You should not overcook the pasta. Otherwise, your pasta salad will become soggy. We want our pasta to be creamy, not soggy.
After removing the pasta from the heat, rinse it and drain it in cold water. Then drizzle some olive oil on top to prevent it from sticking together.
This recipe calls for thick-cut bacon to preserve its meaty texture while being covered in the creamy sauce.
You want them to taste crunchy and not mushy.
You will need to cool the pasta before you add the creamy dressing. This is a different dressing from vinaigrette.
You can add whatever other vegetables you like! Even chicken would be great!
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this quick and easy lemon Parmesan pasta salad with petite peas and crispy bacon is a delicious and healthy option for a summertime meal. It is packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients, and can be made in under 30 minutes. This dish is perfect for a light lunch or dinner, and can be easily customized to your taste. Give it a try the next time you’re looking for a healthy and flavorful pasta salad recipe!
Quick and Easy Lemon Parmesan Pasta Salad With Petite Peas & Crispy Bacon
- Pasta Salad
- 12 oz. Medium shells or small pastas
- 2 cups frozen small peas thawed
- 8 oz. 8 oz.
- Lemon Parmesan Dressing
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil dried chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder garlic powder salt, pepper, and sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all the Lemon Parmesan Dressing Ingredients. Allow to cool before serving. It is better to let the dressing chill for at least 30 minutes before you use it. *
- Follow the package instructions to cook pasta until it is al dente. Drain the pasta in cold water. To prevent the oil from sticking, drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Serve immediately by adding the cooled pasta, peas and bacon to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Do not serve immediately. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. Once ready to serve, mix the remaining dressing with the bacon. Toss the ingredients together until well combined.