Does your family love casseroles? Then you will be sure to love this Sausage Green Bean Potato Casserole. This savory and delicious dish is packed with hearty flavors, like kielbasa sausage, baby creamer potatoes, and green beans seasoned perfectly. The best part of all is that this hearty casserole is easy to make, just toss everything together and bake!
This casserole is a delicious, hearty dish that is perfect for a winter night. It features sausage, green beans, and potatoes in a creamy sauce. It is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. This casserole will become a family favorite!
If you’re looking for an easy, hearty casserole that will please the whole family, look no further than this sausage green bean potato casserole. It’s packed with flavor and has all of your favorite comfort food ingredients, so what’s not to love? Plus, it’s super easy to make and only requires one pot – meaning fewer dishes for you to clean up afterwards!
This casserole is the perfect comfort food for a cool autumn evening. It’s packed with comforting flavors like sausage, green beans, and potatoes, and it’s easy to make ahead of time. Simply prep the casserole in advance and bake it when you’re ready to eat. This dish is sure to become a family favorite!
When it comes to making this casserole, there are a few pro tips that will help you out. First of all, be sure to pre-cook your sausage before adding it to the mix. This will help to ensure that it cooks evenly and doesn’t dry out. Additionally, be sure to dice your potatoes into small pieces so that they cook through properly. Finally, don’t forget to top your casserole with some shredded cheese before baking – it makes all the difference!
Sausage Green Bean Potato Casserole
- 1 1/2 lbs sausage or smoke sausage sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 lbs of baby creamer potatoes washed and sliced in half
- 2 15 oz cans green beans drained
- 1/8 cup vegetable oils
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp seasoning with Slap Ya Mama r.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F and spray a 9x13 baking pan with a non-stick spray.
- Make creamer potatoes by washing them, then cut them in half.
- To a baggie, add oil, seasonings and pepper. Mix well.
- Place sausage and water in a large skillet. Cook on medium heat until sausages are browned and most water has evaporated.
- Take out the sausage from the pan, and once it is cool enough, put it in a baggie.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and then add garlic and onions. Cook until the onions become translucent.
- Allow to cool down for a while, then add the baggie to your baggie and shake it to combine.
- Finally, add the green beans to a baggie and shake to combine.
- Place in the oven and cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Take out the oven carefully and then enjoy!